Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I still get shivers thinking about Tones and I rockin' the G with dance monkey

No way can KISS live up to those high standards.
I was thinking the year at the Gabba, when they all did covers of better known songs by better known musicians.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Amyl and the sniffers - AFL Grand final setlist:
  • Blowjobs
  • don't need a campaigner like you
  • gacked on anger
  • GFY

TISM fronted by the artist formerly known as “Ron Hitler-Barassi” would be the ultimate. Especially if the Saints made the grand final given the odd links between them.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uncontracted and rejected a 2 year deal on the table from the crows apparently.

Yet another wanting out is amusing, but at 28 years of age, I'd rather he stay there, keeping youth out of the side, off a few late season goals, when half the sides are already mentally on vacation.

I genuinely did not know Matthew Bishop played for Melbourne too (it was just before my time watching footy but still).

But I do remember playing AFL Live 2005 on PS2 and I wanted to trade in Adem Yze from Melbourne and they asked for Bishop in return, so yes I did the trade.

And now nearly 20 years later I want Yze coaching us.

The COLD front should arrive pretty close to the bounce of the first final at 7:20 pm on Thursday night between minor premiers Collingwood and the 4th-placed Melbourne Demons. Weatherzone meteorologist Joel Pippard says the nasty weather should blow into town around 5 to 6 pm, with blustery winds, showers, and even possible storms. On Friday things get bitterly cold. The Melbourne maximum that day is tipped to reach just 12°C, which would make it the city's coldest day since June. The Friday night elimination final between the 5th-placed Carlton Blues and the 8th-placed Sydney Swans will definitely feature weather more familiar to the home team, with extremely cold southwesterly winds likely along with occasional showers.

A Crows forward has “quit the club” in a move that left Adelaide “disappointed” and not yet ready to part with the 28-year-old. Shane McAdam has informed the Crows of his “intention to consider rival offers” after managing just seven games in 2023. It comes after SEN SA’s Michelangelo Rucci told his listeners McAdam had “quit the club”. “(McAdam) rejecting a two-year offer when he wanted three,” Rucci said. “He has had talks with Melbourne and will seek a trade to Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back