Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodville-West Torrens coach Jade Sheedy has hailed the fitness and persistence of his players despite succumbing by 18 points to the NT All-Stars in Darwin on Saturday night.

Fielding a team which featured just seven premiership players, the Eagles understandably ran out of energy in the final term amid the heat and humidity present at TIO Stadium.

I have a question for the group.
My Daughter is 5 this year and I want to sign her up for an Auskick team.
We live in Cumberland Park but i'm interested in any experience any of you have had with local teams or clubs.

I have a question for the group.
My Daughter is 5 this year and I want to sign her up for an Auskick team.
We live in Cumberland Park but i'm interested in any experience any of you have had with local teams or clubs.
Start with a call to Goodwood Saints their ground is 5mins from your place. Pride themselves on being local club inclusive etc.

For the record i've no idea if ^ will help.

Western Australian Premier Mark McGowan’s decision to keep his borders shut indefinitely could backfire on football fans, with the relocation of the state’s two AFL teams among the options being considered ahead of the 2022 season.

While no decision has been made, The Australian Financial Review understands that relocating the West Coast Eagles and the Fremantle Dockers to the east coast has been canvassed at senior levels of the AFL, in the event the border closure is still in place when the season begins on March 16.

Elizabeth Henson
@Eliz_henson
·
10m

BREAKING: The Adelaide Crows’ plan to establish a new base at Bowden has been knocked on its head after its bid to redevelop the former Gasworks site was rejected.
@theTiser
From the article

The Adelaide Crows’ plan to establish a new base at Bowden has been knocked on its head after its bid to redevelop the former Gasworks site was rejected.
The Advertiser understands a Melbourne developer has been selected to rejuvenate the site.

Treasurer Rob Lucas is expected to make the announcement at 1.30pm.
The club’s mooted Bowden base would have cost about $50 million.

Oh well back to being in the bosom of the SANFL - just at Thebby this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the article

The Advertiser understands a Melbourne developer has been selected ...
lol, queue the irate Beryls complaining how this is bad for all of Souf Ostrayia and protest on North Terrace with their crocheted "Kick A Vic" banners.

It was ALWAYS going to be Thebarton with the SANFL they just wanted to make it look like they considered other options, or even had them.

From the article

The Adelaide Crows’ plan to establish a new base at Bowden has been knocked on its head after its bid to redevelop the former Gasworks site was rejected.
The Advertiser understands a Melbourne developer has been selected to rejuvenate the site.

Treasurer Rob Lucas is expected to make the announcement at 1.30pm.
The club’s mooted Bowden base would have cost about $50 million.

Oh well back to being in the bosom of the SANFL - just at Thebby this time.
#lastvenuestanding

Well "standing", it will mostly be another work site.

Always thought Thebby wasn't a bad option for the Crows. The place has a bit of soul which that club sorely lacks, is central and could be spruced to be a very good facility. What *s them is getting back into bed with the SANFL. Its like moving back in with your angry, controlling, early onset Alzheimer suffering parents at age 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back