Port Fraudelaide will be shown up for who they really are this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 31, 2010
Busan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thanks to a soft draw, a full strength team to pick from each week and every other team injuring themselves before playing them, Port Fraudelaide have bradbury'd their way to 4th spot. A look back at their last 2 months shows us the frauds they really are:

Rnd 14 - flop over the line by 10 points thanks to a Melbourne choke. 30 less inside 50's than Melbourne, 20 less contested possessions
Rnd 15 - flop over the line against bottom placed Carlton. Less contested possessions. Held scoreless for a quarter
Rnd 16 - scrapped a unconvincing win at home against a bottom 6 team
Rnd 17 - lost to freo without Fyfe and Sandilands despite a full strength team
Rnd 18 - lost to an injury ravaged GWS at home
Rnd 19 - another unconvincing win to a bottom 6 team playing their D grade side.

Finally, Port will be coming up against a few teams that are actually decent but unfortuantely many of those still hit by injury - which will be the one and only way Port will win in the next month.

Bring on the larfs! :)

Nice to see you acting as the Bays spokesperson. Maybe just take a week off. Perhaps you could take Crobro with you

Had to look to see who you were talking about
Been on my ignore list for about 3years now but still voted for me in FOTY!

Craves attention - one of those irrelevant posters that you read the first line and realize it’s boring as batshit

It inserts itself into these threads coz it’s a massive embarrassment in any Richmond ones

As for Port, media has jumped off too now.
These stats :

“The Power are also #12 in effective disposals per game, #16 in disposal efficiency, #7 in turnovers per game, #3 in frees against per game, #5 in clangers per game, #11 in goal assists per game, and #13 in points scored per game. They lack polish, to say the least.”

Might win in a slog against bottom sides but no skills

Had to look to see who you were talking about
Been on my ignore list for about 3years now but still voted for me in FOTY!

Craves attention - one of those irrelevant posters that you read the first line and realize it’s boring as batshit

It inserts itself into these threads coz it’s a massive embarrassment in any Richmond ones
How would you know all the above if l’m on your ignore list?
Vile logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back