Port Fraudelaide will be shown up for who they really are this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

01_TOMORROW_unframed-1024x683.jpg

Looks like the "France sojourn" only occurs on weeks when the Camries lose :drunk:
Why don’t you make a bet then ?

So you made it back here .... finally you softie

What do you have to say about your s**t team , s**t coach and s**t whingeing club ?

Why don’t you make a bet then ?

So you made it back here .... finally you softie

What do you have to say about your s**t team , s**t coach and s**t whingeing club ?
I have been here Saturday night

A softie is someone who puts people on ignore as they can't cope. Sounds familiar doesn't it Unitab :rainbow:

I have been here Saturday night

A softie is someone who puts people on ignore as they can't cope. Sounds familiar doesn't it Unitab :rainbow:

And you’re in ignore because reading your crap is mind numbingly boring
Watching you squirm and attempting to divert from the joke that is your club, is worth having you off ignore for a couple of days
Here
Have a diver
379444C3-6A9D-4543-B8C4-83F73BF32558.gif

And you’re in ignore because reading your crap is mind numbingly boring
Watching you squirm and attempting to divert from the joke that is your club, is worth having you off ignore for a couple of days
Here
Have a diver
View attachment 539573
Should’ve been a free kick to Gibbs for diving into his knees like that. I thought that was precisely why that rule was introduced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching you squirm and attempting to divert from the joke that is your club

Boy oh boy, wowee, 12th and loving it!

Last edited:

Lol, you keep posting that thinking it means something but it doesn't. Do you know what the ruling on that one was? Because it makes you look like an idiot posting it again and again thinking it's some sort of win.

Lol, you keep posting that thinking it means something but it doesn't. Do you know what the ruling on that one was? Because it makes you look like an idiot posting it again and again thinking it's some sort of win.

The review said it was a goal just the same as the Jenkins goal. Why didn't Ken attack the AFL over Wingard being awarded a goal. Or is it only wrong when it goes against Port?

The review said it was a goal just the same as the Jenkins goal. Why didn't Ken attack the AFL over Wingard being awarded a goal. Or is it only wrong when it goes against Port?

Do you know if he actually said anything about that incident or not?

Gutless???
Nobody should be subjected to the boring lame s**t you write
This post is classic “I got nuthin ‘l Smellso
Here
Have another diver
View attachment 539649
No one should be subjected to the same boring lame shite you write when you promised to leave the Bay.

But here you still are. Just another lie in your web of lies :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back