Port Gameday Podcast updates

Will the Power beat the over/under line in 2016?

• Over 14.5 wins

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Under 14.5 wins

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Portmanteau

Behaviourz2Outcomz
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor
Jul 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
Hi folks, just a new separate thread to alert you to our new shows on the Portfanradio network (we are also pork fans, specifically banh mi, but that's neither here nor there).

In our latest podcast for the 2016 preseason, we review the NAB Challenge loss to Sydney, and make our predictions for each club's performance in this season, looking at the over/under lines at have been set.

Listen on iTunes

Podomatic

Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Last edited:
Hi folks, just a new separate thread to alert you to our new shows on the Portfanradio network (we are also pork fans, specifically banh mi, but that's neither here nor there).

In our latest podcast for the 2016 preseason, we review the NAB Challenge loss to Sydney, and make our predictions for each club's performance in this season, looking at the over/under lines at have been set.

Listen on iTunes

Podomatic

Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
I'm sad. No NAB Challenge review show in my itunes feed:(
upload_2016-2-26_8-36-37.png

Yes we're having issues with getting on PFR iTunes. Should be resolved today. Otherwise listen via podomatic or the Port Gameday Podcast iTunes feed.

Last edited:

You bastard. It's now 9.15 in the morning and I'm now hungry want to go out and get a Pork meal.

Poll added.

Some other interesting over/under lines:

Geelong 14.5
Crows 11.5
West Coast 15
Fremantle 13.5
Richmond 14
Essendon - no market!?

How do we see those teams going?

Personally going over for Geelong, Crows (argh) and Freo. Under for WC and well under for the Tigers. I expect the Bombers to squeak out 3-4 wins.

I think you guys undersold Richmond on the podcast. I'd be surprised if they dropped 4-5-6 wins from what they had in 2015. I think they've got a good age profile and will expect some more improvement from within. Guys like Conca & Corey Ellis will play a lot of football this year. They'll be hoping Lennon improves. I reckon 14 is about right for them.

Crows are interesting. They've got a horrid start to the year but their draw really opens up after that. I guess we said that about Port last year and we struggled through the easy part of the fixture. But if they can get through that first 2 months at 4-4, then they go on and make the finals. But, they could also conceivably be 2-6 or something like that as well. I think they'll be just under that line.

West Coast will be under. Fremantle will be over. I still think they'll finish top 2.

Geelong are also interesting. The big name recruits could see them rocket back into contention or their lack of depth across the board could still see them finishing 9th or 10th. I'm gonna say under for them.

Essendon no market is fair, though I think they'll finish ahead of Carlton on the ladder.

Richmond and a couple of the others were quite difficult as the win mark was very close to being spot on. If they go under I think it'll 12 or 13 wins, don't see them dropping off hugely.

New episode from the Port Gameday Podcast: '20 Burning Questions'.
We review our performance in the NAB challenge, discuss which players are ready to take the next step in 2016, our ruck strategy and the impact of defensive coach Nathan Bassett so far.

Find it on PortFanRadio iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=987439695

Also if you've been enjoying our podcasts this preseason, we'd really appreciate if you took one minute to give us a review on iTunes (5 stars? ). All you have to do is search for 'portfanradio' or 'Port Gameday Podcast' and give us a rating, and a comment, if you want. It's pretty straight forward and we'd really appreciate it. It will help us put this content out in front of as many Port people as possible. Cheers.

New episode from the Port Gameday Podcast: '20 Burning Questions'.
We review our performance in the NAB challenge, discuss which players are ready to take the next step in 2016, our ruck strategy and the impact of defensive coach Nathan Bassett so far.

Find it on PortFanRadio iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=987439695

Also if you've been enjoying our podcasts this preseason, we'd really appreciate if you took one minute to give us a review on iTunes (5 stars? ). All you have to do is search for 'portfanradio' or 'Port Gameday Podcast' and give us a rating, and a comment, if you want. It's pretty straight forward and we'd really appreciate it. It will help us put this content out in front of as many Port people as possible. Cheers.
Any other way to listen?
have issues with itunes and would love to listen to it at work

We've got the Port Gameday Podcast preview to get you through to the first bounce tomorrow.

We look at the key match-ups and the tactics we might see from Alan Richardson's Saints tomorrow.

Check it out on Spreaker or iTunes.

We'd appreciate it if you'd leave a review for the PortfanRadio shows on iTunes, it will take you 30 seconds and you can go directly to the review page on your phone, tablet or computer: http://goo.gl/VtT2eN

Gameday Podcast Showdown 40 preview...

Listen via Spreaker or iTunes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Back