2nds Port Melbourne v Geelong Sunday 28 August @ Whitten Oval, Footscray 11:40am

Remove this Banner Ad

As good as we've been no one has demanded an elevation here.

Bankers looking solid across the board.

Happy with my $25 earlier in the week on AFL $5 into paddy $1.80 into Bankers $11.

Drinks on Supa if that salutes..

Agree. Best players have been the vfl listed ones again i hope we can draft some of them.

Cocky will be super but still too raw for afl finals.

Smedts has showed some glimmers today best game i have seen him play down back for a while.

Horlin smith is clearly a dominant vfl player and will be good in finals.

Vardy is a bit of a worry going missing for large parts. I know its first game back but given he is the injury backup for smith (its probably the one position we dont have super depth) i would like to see a bit more from him.

Oh Cockatoo just kick the damn thing. Also anyone that wants Vardy can have him. Just doesn't even look like a foot baller never mind an AFL listed one.

Lucey is playing better right now.

Hopefully we see better from vardy in the vfl finals.

Lucey is playing better right now.

Hopefully we see better from vardy in the vfl finals.
Playing much better. As are Kersten and House. Disappointing as GHS can be at AFL at least he goes back to VFL and looks interested and impressive. Smedts also a fair bit of the time. Can't say anything good about Vardy right now he looks absolutely awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity clubs don't get first dibs on those kind of players.

I agree there should be a rule for that similar to the academy bidding. i hope we can draft all of stewart atkins mclachlan and house but some will get poached before us.

Playing much better. As are Kersten and House. Disappointing as GHS can be at AFL at least he goes back to VFL and looks interested and impressive. Smedts also a fair bit of the time. Can't say anything good about Vardy right now he looks absolutely awful.
I watched the game from 14minutes into the third quarter and Kersten had one handball receive in a quarter and a half of footy playing the same non contested crap he dishes up at AFL level standing off the contest waiting for someone else to do the hard work.He's a seagull.

35 point win 36 touches to horlin smith.

Elimination final against essendon next week.

Have to think he'll be plying his trade elsewhere next year, can't do any more then he's been doing at this level and doesn't look like getting a senior gig, reckon a few clubs would snap him up given the opportunity.

Pretty ordinary second half after harlem globetrotting the first two quarters.

Agreed but the job was done prepping for finals.

Be interesting to see how many afl listeds we play in the final next week with the afl bye.

Have to think he'll be plying his trade elsewhere next year, can't do any more then he's been doing at this level and doesn't look like getting a senior gig, reckon a few clubs would snap him up given the opportunity.

I am not sure if he will make it at afl level but he deserves the chance to try he cant do more at vfl level than what he does. Put him at a team like gc or carlton or richmond and he would get enough opportunities to find out if he can make it or not.

Bartlett does a good job and should do more AFL games.

Jason bennett yeah he was outstanding it was great having him during the olympics. Should sack taylor and give him a full time gig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back