Opinion Port need to push for a Rep on the SMA Board.. the Crows have one!

Remove this Banner Ad

AdsGoNads

Club Legend
Mar 21, 2014
SA Great
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brøndby IF, Adelaide City FC
Well 'technically' the Crows don't have a representative on the SMA board, but we all know they do in Roos mate Peter Hurely.

This should be KT's & Kochie's next mission, to have a Port and Crows Club rep. on the Board.. we know the Crows won't push for it.

Settle down we already have The Powertiser and 5PP.

Haha - Yer :oops:

I do feel like balance in the Media is slowly happening.. but like a slow crawl.
- Tredders on 9 news + Triple M occasionally
- Kane on SA Footy + 5AA
- Jane on 5AA in the mornings.. bless her!
- Koch on Sunrise

Russell Ebert for the SMA board?

I do feel like balance in the Media is slowly happening.. but like a slow crawl.
- Tredders on 9 news + Triple M occasionally
- Kane on SA Footy + 5AA
- Jane on 5AA in the mornings.. bless her!
- Koch on Sunrise

Wow, no wonder Fagan was worried. I'm sure they get the "balance" back to normal shortly

We Need a Port friendly CEO, more than board member. A good strong CEO will tell the board to pull their head in, leak to the media in need be about board BS, and fix up executives and staff members to not come up with crap against us like get Hough our grass.

Put Geof Motley on the board.

Can you imagine the conversation 'Geof the crows want to cover your race again'
'******* dickheads, tell them when they produce a 250 game, 9 time premiership player, premiership coach, Magarey Medallist, sanfl life member, sanfl and AFL Hall of Fame player they can cover my ******* race. Until then they can * off.'

We Need a Port friendly CEO, more than board member. A good strong CEO will tell the board to pull their head in, leak to the media in need be about board BS, and fix up executives and staff members to not come up with crap against us like get Hough our grass.

Thats a big bloody role for a CEO to turn the SMA, SANFL + SACA culture around.. I'd imagine there would be media leaks on a daily basis.

- Tredders on 9 news + Triple M occasionally that's nothing
- Kane on SA Footy + 5AA People watch that?
- Jane on 5AA in the mornings.. bless her! Yes, bless her but she's a bit overpowered
- Koch on Sunrise Only real presence tbh.

Why is there this petty decision about covering up a race with a famous players' name? The public barely would see the name on the race, it wouldn't be legible from 80% of the ground and people are only watching the game when it is on anyway. No-one has made a hue and cry about the Gavin Wanganeen and Mark Ricciuto stands and they're much more visible to everybody. But again, only really before the game.

Why is there this petty decision about covering up a race with a famous players' name? The public barely would see the name on the race, it wouldn't be legible from 80% of the ground and people are only watching the game when it is on anyway. No-one has made a hue and cry about the Gavin Wanganeen and Mark Ricciuto stands and they're much more visible to everybody. But again, only really before the game.
This one was a group of crowies that have seats near our race that had a good whinge and it was the AFC that request it be covered up. Not the SMA being petty.

I think the deal now is any advertising on the two races is covered up during away games.

This one was a group of crowies that have seats near our race that had a good whinge and it was the AFC that request it be covered up. Not the SMA being petty.

I think the deal now is any advertising on the two races is covered up during away games.
No, just the AFC being petty.

Yeah, long way to go.

I was hoping the Kane would take Rowie's spot on 5AA with Bicks when he retired..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back