Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

Beveridge on the presser: “Well the outcome of the ruck is expected, it happens every week.”

Yes, that generally happens when you don’t actually play a ruckman.

I can't stomach any more of his pressers. If I watched tonight's, I'm scared id smash whatever device I was watching it on. He's turning into a spin doctor - or maybe he always was?

Bev just ended the presser by claiming he might play Gardiner or Schache forward!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!

?????
!!!!

* it, he should play Daniel in the ruck for the lol's and mention ruck taps again after losing next week

I just want Joel Corey back on the coaching staff.

We are pissing away the opportunity to consistently challenge for a Premiership. You should get a grip and realise that our weak link is our coach.
Or we were flying through the year, when critical injuries and an inability to get those players back in form from those injuries has ultimately cost us. A bit of bad luck with goalkicking too.

Bandaid for a bullet wound.
I understand the sentiment but there was no obvious candidate at the time that we didnt go for. we were also too busy covering other holes in the list getting keath bruce and weightman too also pick up another ruck. and frankly, we got treloar with about 5 minutes to go on trade day and before that pickup we werent looking like a team pushing for a flag that should have even be targeting ageing role players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bev just ended the presser by claiming he might play Gardiner or Schache forward!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!

?????
!!!!

If Bevo ever loses his s**t ala Jack Torrance from the Shining will the club still turn a blind eye? It’s becoming comical now.

We're not sacking a coach, despite the debacle, who coached us to 15 wins and either the best or the second best percentage in the league.

We lost, but get a grip people
He's not going anywhere, but it's been complete negligence by the club to not bring in one experienced assistant from another club. Richmond and Sydney being two recent examples of the impact they can have.

Just to ensure my own mental health was OK I did not watch tonight. Call me weak, say I am not a true supporter whatever. I am a nearly 50 year member an will always support the club emotionally and financially. However our end to a season that promised so much has been dismal.

Normally I have local footy as a distraction but that has gone for this year.

But in these times there is no positive vibe from the club. Clearly team selection and narrative is an issue.

My biggest concern is not about Bev but for Bev. Hope he has support as his messaging is concerning.

As stated in the selection thread not playing Sweet removed an option that may have been important particularly when Bruce went down.

I cannot see how we get anything out of this year now, anything positive at all. I really hope I am wrong but we may be on the precipice for this group of players and coaches that instead of multiple premierships will be way back in the pack. Again hope I am wrong but 2021 looks done and dusted

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Id hate to say that history speaks against you but we literally won a flag without a decent ruckman in that period

Tom Boyd was a much better ruck than people remember, he would easily be our best ruck right now. Never forget his ruckwork in the finals campaign.

Problem is if we finish 5th next week, which is most likely now, the pressure is all on us. Not the 8th position.

They have a free swing.... And it will be absolutely embarrassing if we lose..

Pressure is well and truly on us..

In front of 12 thousand bombers fans to 509 dog fans in Tassie

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Weeks??
Try years, mate, 5 years to be exact.

He has thumbed his nose at the ruck position since 2017 and refused to acknowledge it, like a ******* child having a tantrum bc his (3rd man up) toy was taken away. He has wasted the best midfield our has seen on a 5 year tantrum.
He dismantled the list, traded premiership heroes, fell out with Dalrymple, completely changed our style and began experimenting in 2017!!!! Our premiership defence turned into a ******* rebuild!!!!. When I dared mention this in 2018 I was pelted with rocks and banished. I won't name names, but I sincerely hope you show your faces.

His team selections border on professional negligence. His pig headedness in selecting favourites, omitting players who are clearly better footballers and the ruck issue alone should see him stood down. His insistence on playing multiple roles, 18 medium half back flankers and doing away with any sort of mongrel means when the game gets hot we go to water

And don't get me started on his faux emotional empathic bullshit smoke screen. Ever watched his press conferences, he's a bully, straight up! Empathic people are not bullies, empathic people take criticism well and seek to get better, this guy does the complete opposite. He doesn't talk to players on the outer and they're left to float out to sea, Empathic people don't do this, they keep dialogue going, especially when it gets uncomfortable. If you don't agree with him then you're as good as gone, Empathic people don't do this.

2016 was an an anomaly.

Don't @ me.

I'm out
I get the frustration but how can you just be out? Support doesn’t work that way. What if we win next week, you’re back in again?

!!!!!!!!!!

?????
!!!!

I get it.

Naughton and English are tall forwards but not monsters. English is too timid and Naughton is a star but plays more like a flanker a lot of the time. Geez we miss Bruce who was a true Key Fwd in every sense.

At least bringing in Schache we have someone that the opposition needs to worry about, and is a bigger body who can do some blocking.

I’m confused as to why bevo doesn’t give Jordan Sweet another crack?

The writing was on the wall when he stopped playing Roughead and Campbell years back

I know its all doom and gloom. But say, before the season, we would take fifth any day of the week. Of course this doesnt mitigate our fall from grace. Not at all. But apart from having no respect for the injectors, I think we can beat them. Deal with what is in front of us now. All the doomsayers can have their say if we crash out next week. As of now, we are still in it. If we dont want our players to drop their heads, neither should we. We fight on. To the next challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back