Port Power at Adelaide Oval home crowd watch: 2018 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

26K at the G on a saturday night ffs Camry Hypocrisy exposed #Subaru I expect a 10 page froth attack over Hawf's shithouse attendance and crowd record pls....
Hahahahaha

Pawned yourself again Doc

Not having a good run

So now you agree 26000 for a stand alone home game is s**t crowd

Thanks for playing !

Hahahahaha

Not having a good run

Thanks for playing !

Is 32 points for a game of footy "a good run"?

6-7 and seasons over! Time to celebrate!

season.jpg

Hahahahaha

Not having a good run

Thanks for playing !
You’re missing the irony here Subi...

I’m pointing out your hypocrisy of shouting TARPS TARPS when we get 26k to a Thursday night game when literally 48 hours later a big vic club gets the same on a Saturday night and it’s crickets from you and your coat tail riders ie drakes, VB Argus etc...

Also I’ve never said 26 is ok in fact I’ve said we need to do better

So maybe I’m not the one self “pawning”?

You're a HUGE draw at the MCG... 26K Well done s**t truck
26K at the G on a saturday night ffs Camry Hypocrisy exposed #Subaru I expect a 10 page froth attack over Hawf's shithouse attendance and crowd record pls....

Blame Hawfs for that one, there was more Crows fans show up than Hawfs and it was their home game:(
Meanwhile your s**t heap was a stand alone game where 'free tickets 2 for 1' were dished out with Chinese Takeaway:D
But at least it enabled you to add another embarrassing record to your growing list.:rolleyes:

Also used nsmart@afc.com.au so hopefully Notso gets a lovely present next time he opens his emails:

"Hi Seasons Over"...

You’re missing the irony here Subi...

I’m pointing out your hypocrisy of shouting TARPS TARPS when we get 26k to a Thursday night game when literally 48 hours later a big vic club gets the same on a Saturday night and it’s crickets from you and your coat tail riders ie drakes, VB Argus etc...

Also I’ve never said 26 is ok in fact I’ve said we need to do better

So maybe I’m not the one self “pawning”?

Oh God
Doc
You’ve lost it!

Read the thread title
You reckon you’re so passionate and yet you simply don’t turn up

How many of that 26000 were free tickets ? You even disputed the free ticket fiesta your clubs got going

Nice try Doc but we don’t have to listen to Hawks fans telling us they’re the best supporters in the world !
Like I said

Thanks for playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Resident Fat **** alias of a perma banned poster seems to have got his fat fantasy chick all wrong!

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/04/racist-woman-digs-even-deeper-hole-in-tv-interview.html
View attachment 514121

“Maxine Spratt slammed Adelaide Crows star Eddie Betts as an "ape" on Facebook, saying he should "go back to the zoo where him and his family belong".”

Every stretch mark, every ounce of her cellulite riddled hide, even her gobbie smelling breath is pure port feral !

Good one idiot
^^^^^^^^

Triggered :rainbow:

Crowd prediction for Friday week's game against West Coast at home?

How many people would have jumped off the sinking ship by then? :rainbow:
It'll be a lot more than 26,119 ;)
Bwhahahahahah

I'll even lower my standards and offer you (a welcher) a 2 week avatar bet we get more than 26,119 there.
But of course you'll be too gutless to take me on eh Chester?

Oh God
Doc
You’ve lost it!

Read the thread title
You reckon you’re so passionate and yet you simply don’t turn up

How many of that 26000 were free tickets ? You even disputed the free ticket fiesta your clubs got going

Nice try Doc but we don’t have to listen to Hawks fans telling us they’re the best supporters in the world !
Like I said

Thanks for playing
Ok so now that the dogs are giving tickets away where’s your froth about that?

Or the crappy crowd Carlolton got

This is the same stuff as with SPP you’re all over it the second port are involved but other players/clubs could get involved in burning dwarf throwing contests for all you’d care and it’d be fine

I’m starting think ur just a port hater and not really a fan of anything

Ok so now that the dogs are giving tickets away where’s your froth about that?

Or the crappy crowd Carlolton got

This is the same stuff as with SPP you’re all over it the second port are involved but other players/clubs could get involved in burning dwarf throwing contests for all you’d care and it’d be fine

I’m starting think ur just a port hater and not really a fan of anything
Got Dogs fans on here crapping on about how good a supporters they all are ???

Really Doc - your whole “we are s**t but <insert club here> is shitter” responses once again simply reinforce the minnow mentality of your entire club

And I’ve already proven I’m more a supporter than 40000 of your members by watching my team play the dogs IN THE RAIN !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back