Port Power at Adelaide Oval home crowd watch: 2019 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

If Port beat Geelong and there’s nobody there to see it - did it really happen ?

What a deplorably WEAK turnout

37000 and some change

Deplorable “supporters “

Being as how sh!tloads Of puffer supporters identify as “gremlins” in that they are afraid of water - both rain and an aversion to washing - I’m reckoning tonight’s crowd might hit about 34000

Being as how sh!tloads Of puffer supporters identify as “gremlins” in that they are afraid of water - both rain and an aversion to washing - I’m reckoning tonight’s crowd might hit about 34000
Exhibit A - an example of the North Sailsurby Community College Diploma of English

Bwahahahaha I thought Puffers lived in water?
Weak as p!ss...Rowey, you were right.

Warren Tredrea has called Stephen Rowe “pathetic” after Rowey pointed out Port’s crowd last weekend was “down 6,200 on their average over 2014”.
“It’s on the slippy-slippy at the moment,” Rowey said on the FIVEaa sports show.:eek:
“If you’re happy with 37,000 good luck to you. I think that’s low… real low. 37,000 -- if Port are happy with that and a million bucks down on last year for their corporate -- if your happy with that, god love you.

“Of the 37,000 -- love you, great support -- but that’s your support, that’s now all you’ve got… That’s your crowd number and you’re a million bucks down in revenue.”

Last edited:
We Will Never Ever Tear Up The Tarps.:oops:
full

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back