Port Power (est. 1996) etching its name into the history books of great pretenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Will you be loving it when Norwood are stripped of all their AFL listed players and the mighty magpies become the Power's reserves side?

The Jelly and offended will be flowing from the parade rectums then :D
Imagine being a Norwood supporter lmfao

HermanMunster ThurmanHipster supports Melbourne.

He has a severe case of the Gary Lyon "but port power!" but unfortunately for him there's no "but port power!" in 2013

Power reserves side? Pfft bwahahaha.....should we be afraid of that? Most teams aren't afraid of the senior side.

So you're basically saying that the Power reserves side need Norwood to be stripped of its AFL-listed players in order to beat them?

Another classic Amstaff mess. Your boots must be muddy from those endless quagmires you find yourself in, my friend :)

Amstaff mess?

You were saying how Norwood are so strong and the Magpies are dying a slow death.

I merely pointed out what is likely to happen. U Mad?

How will it feel knowing the Magpies are our reserves side?

Amstaff mess?

You were saying how Norwood are so strong and the Magpies are dying a slow death.

I merely pointed out what is likely to happen. U Mad?

How will it feel knowing the Magpies are our reserves side?

I'm mad because you pointed out 'what is likely to happen'? Read that back to yourself and see if you can hear the gears in your head trying to turn. Dear oh dear.....

How will it feel? About as bad as knowing the Mets will continue to stink up the NL for the next bazillion years - couldn't care less but I know it keeps a lot of lower-class idiots happy by supporting a s**t franchise :)

I'm mad because you pointed out 'what is likely to happen'? Read that back to yourself and see if you can hear the gears in your head trying to turn. Dear oh dear.....

How will it feel? About as bad as knowing the Mets will continue to stink up the NL for the next bazillion years - couldn't care less but I know it keeps a lot of lower-class idiots happy by supporting a s**t franchise :)

Consider your jimmies rustled.

Thanks for playing, Come again sometime :thumbsu:

More offended.

Your tears are delicious.

You're offended because you needed a Norwood man to try and resurrect your franchise.

And an ex-Crow coaches your dying SANFL shitheap of a club.

Sorbent are working overtime to produce enough paper to stem your bleeding :)

Still obsessed over who I support or do you want me to 'come down from my fence' (to quote Mr Henley)?

Consider your jimmies rustled.

Thanks for playing, Come again sometime :thumbsu:

A conclusion without any reasonable argument, discourse or logic.

The Port Power flog main course :), complete with bogan terminology like 'jimmies rustled' (whatever the hell that means - LOL)

Thurman on a posting frenzied meltdown LOL

:)
Thurman on a posting frenzied meltdown LOL

You're still frustrated by not knowing who I support aren't you sweety? Trying to deflect your frustration, I know it must be so hard.

Keep trying to find out! I may tell, but I may not ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:)

You're still frustrated by not knowing who I support aren't you sweety? Trying to deflect your frustration, I know it must be so hard.

Keep trying to find out! I may tell, but I may not ;)

It interests me that you sit on a fence but meh I'm proud of my club not everyone can be I guess.

At Port Adelaide, we don't care where someone is from. Mr. Thomas has instilled himself in to the Port Adelaide community and is a definite Port man now. We welcome those from other backgrounds, united by our common goal. I would be wondering why Mr. Thomas felt more attracted to the common goals of Port Adelaide than any other club/franchise

Looking forward to the Crows supporters coming to the Port v Swans game so that they can abuse Spud Tippett. What a sad lot they are if they have nothing better to do that day than go to a Port game to abuse Tippett. If the Crow supporters are really that upset, they should be lining up at Crow headquarters on July 1 when Dopey Triggy walks back in and abuse him for getting the Crows into this mess instead of abusing Tippett. What did Tippett do in this situation? He just took advantage of what was offered to him by some incompetent administrator.

But then again this is the same lot who gave Dopey Triggy a standing ovation at the AGM. :rolleyes:
I gather by not rebutting my point about the pathetic posters on your board and instead deflecting to an event that hasn't happened yet you agree with me that Port posters are indeed pathetic?

I doubt it you will get many Crows supporters at that game and I doubt if more than a couple of regular Crows posters go that game.

Yes ....and
Yes.

They live in a bubble over there and these flogs are the worst offenders - "nothing wrong at MY club ":rolleyes:
I still remember one of Fords PM's to me ' - "you can't come over here and take pot shots at our club" :( ........no worries ya big sook!!!!!:D
We haven't heard too much "we are Port adelaide" and "god I love this club" . Hinckley has gone from saviour to being outcoached in a matter of weeks.

At Port Adelaide, we don't care where someone is from. Mr. Thomas has instilled himself in to the Port Adelaide community and is a definite Port man now. We welcome those from other backgrounds, united by our common goal. I would be wondering why Mr. Thomas felt more attracted to the common goals of Port Adelaide than any other club/franchise
And yet there was an outcry when he was appointed.

There was? Please....tell me more....

I was wary, uncomfortable with his appointment.

But the proof is in the pudding, he has done a good job so far. But I'm not handing out any Big Bob, Bobby Clayton or Bucky accolades yet.

I gather by not rebutting my point about the pathetic posters on your board and instead deflecting to an event that hasn't happened yet you agree with me that Port posters are indeed pathetic?

I doubt it you will get many Crows supporters at that game and I doubt if more than a couple of regular Crows posters go that game.
Must admit - when it was raw I was all up to go - but as time has passed and we now have a plethora of tall forwards who can actually kick I have now reverted to not giving a flying ****about Tippett - funny how Port flogs still go on about it though :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back