Port Power fans, close your eyes :)........

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Jars458:
The bottom line is you have to win outside of Adelaide to show you are on the way towards bigger and better things.

Port will make the finals for sure, but they will need to win in Melbourne to get anywhere.

Crows will struggle. I can admnt that, realism is important.

Go Geelong!!

Its alright we will win outside of Adelaide...in our finals year in 1999, we won in every state. We won in Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth. Im sure we can go close to doing that again this year.

I can assure you an AFL flag means more than the SANFL flag.

And I was pretty bloody happy in 1993 when the Eagles won the SANFL.

/B]

You have sold out mate. Was an AFL flag more important than a SANFL flag in 1993 ???? You sound like a typical Crows bandwagoner who has turned his back on his SANFL club to join the Chardonnay set....or are you one of those 80 year old ladies with Crows stickers on her car and knitted Crows booties hanging from the rear vision mirror who has never been to a SANFL game. Whichever, you should be ashamed for making that comment!
PS - appologies to the many Crows fans who do not fit into either of the above categories.

I can assure you an AFL flag means more than the SANFL flag.

Maybe for you...not for some tho. A Port Magpies premiership will always be more important to me than a Power premierhsip. Ive been supporting the Magpies since i was 4...ive been supporting the Power since i was 15, so a big difference. Magpies are closer to me than the Power is and always will be. Unlike some supporters, i dont forget about and leave my roots for something bigger and better

Originally posted by Nod:
You have sold out mate. Was an AFL flag more important than a SANFL flag in 1993 ???? You sound like a typical Crows bandwagoner who has turned his back on his SANFL club to join the Chardonnay set....or are you one of those 80 year old ladies with Crows stickers on her car and knitted Crows booties hanging from the rear vision mirror who has never been to a SANFL game. Whichever, you should be ashamed for making that comment!
PS - appologies to the many Crows fans who do not fit into either of the above categories.

And just what is wrong with little old ladies who support ANY team in the AFL. So what if they've never been to an SANFL game, the money they pay to the AFL team goes back to the local league. This business about having to have supported a local team for thirty years or so to be a good AFL supporter is absolute crap. And I'm not a little old lady, and yes, I have supported an SANFL team for years, but no way does this make me better than any other supporter.

Originally posted by Crow54:
And just what is wrong with little old ladies who support ANY team in the AFL. So what if they've never been to an SANFL game, the money they pay to the AFL team goes back to the local league. This business about having to have supported a local team for thirty years or so to be a good AFL supporter is absolute crap. And I'm not a little old lady, and yes, I have supported an SANFL team for years, but no way does this make me better than any other supporter.

Fair comment. I just get annoyed with people who have supported the SANFL for years and now run it down as a second rate competition.

To me ONE Sturt flag would mean more than TWENTY Crows flags.

Originally posted by Blues_Brat:

I would say 20 Crows Flags....To me one Sturt flag would mean more than anything! Having seen the Crows win 2....I now wanna see Sturt win one.....then when I return from cloud 9 someone could put a bullet through my head and i'd be one ****in happy person!

Not at all - you miss the point.

I said I was pretty happy in 93!!

I was pretty pissed off at last years SANFL grand final too.

I see as Many Eagles games as I can and see all their finals games.

So, unless you like the SANFL more than the AFL you are a bandwagonner??? You have got to be joking

My Crows membership costs me $270
My Eagles membership cost me $55

So don't crap on to me about being a bandwaggoner you idiot.

I support both levels of the game as much as I can.

And having exprerienced both types of Premiership, the AFL means more because its at a higher level. That's all.

Now stop being a moron and start taking in what you read and then thinking about it.

Is your IQ above room temperature even???

I doubt it.

Don't drive angry!!!

------------------
"That'll do, THAT will do...Unbelievable Darren"
Bruce... September 1997

Originally posted by Macca19:
Maybe for you...not for some tho. A Port Magpies premiership will always be more important to me than a Power premierhsip. Ive been supporting the Magpies since i was 4...ive been supporting the Power since i was 15, so a big difference. Magpies are closer to me than the Power is and always will be. Unlike some supporters, i dont forget about and leave my roots for something bigger and better

So if your old Primary school wins a Premiership - that's more important!!!

Each person is obviously different, but one can't be judged against another.

Originally posted by Blues_Brat:

I can understand that, as Sturt don't even look like winning a flag.

I was down at Unley a few weeks ago - their are more old ladies there than at Crows games.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So if your old Primary school wins a Premiership - that's more important!!!

Each person is obviously different, but one can't be judged against another.

id be very happy if my primary school won a premiership. One of my cousins plays in that team and it would be good for them to win. When i played there we lost 3 grand finals in 6 years.

Originally posted by Macca19:
id be very happy if my primary school won a premiership. One of my cousins plays in that team and it would be good for them to win. When i played there we lost 3 grand finals in 6 years.

your great grandfather's Kindy team????

I was down at Unley a few weeks ago - their are more old ladies there than at Crows games.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Excuse me! When I look around Unley Oval I don't see a lotta old ladies there! There are some and those are the old ladies that have practically kept that club going! I will admit there day is probably over but there is no one willing to take over!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all - you miss the point.

I said I was pretty happy in 93!!

I was pretty pissed off at last years SANFL grand final too.

I see as Many Eagles games as I can and see all their finals games.

So, unless you like the SANFL more than the AFL you are a bandwagonner??? You have got to be joking

My Crows membership costs me $270
My Eagles membership cost me $55

So don't crap on to me about being a bandwaggoner you idiot.

I support both levels of the game as much as I can.

And having exprerienced both types of Premiership, the AFL means more because its at a higher level. That's all.

Now stop being a moron and start taking in what you read and then thinking about it.

Is your IQ above room temperature even???

I doubt it.

Don't drive angry!!!

I was going to agree with Nod and bag you for selling out however you have sold me. I too thought it was soft that all these people who supported the SANFL for years have jumped off however if I supported a soft, heartless, pathetic team like the Eagles I would jump off as well. Which brings me to the next point, until the Crows get rid of some of these Pecker players they won't be seeing the finals for a long time so I suggest you go back and support your school team because they are your best chance of seeing another premiership.

One AFL flag means means much more than one VFL flag or one SANFL flag as it is on a national level...I agree

One VFL flag equatesone SANFL flag as they were both suburban comps.........

Adelaides 2 National flags are worth much more than Essendons 14 suburban flags
or Ports 34 suburban flags, but Ports 34 suburban flags are worth 20 flags more than Essendons!!!

SANFL footy is now second rate..to AFL it was once the equal of WAFL and VFL.

PA1870

Remove this Banner Ad

Back