Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4+ years

• Meh! Irrelevant club, cant be bothered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like a quick history of the handouts your club has had?

we always had supporters mate, if you get bums on the seats that solves your problem.I think you might average less than Melbourne and North next year and you wonder where your problems come from? :rolleyes:

we always had supporters mate, if you get bums on the seats that solves your problem.I think you might average less than Melbourne and North next year and you wonder where your problems come from? :rolleyes:

No your crowds are on the slide too. Your crowds in 2009 (when you finished 5th ) were lower than your crowds in 2004 (when you finished 12th)

crowsslide.jpg

And here's a bit of reading for you.

Maybe Someone Should Tell The Crows’ Board It’s Time To Leave As Well

The decline and decline of the Camry Crows

yeah ok we had the worst season and still averaging 35k per game...how about your mob?

you ever averaged 35k in your clubs 14 year history? :D just asking

D_one are Total_Powers alias? geez, you guys are like brothers

crowsfan2004, what a stupid name, was it when you were born? cause I would have thought 2004 would be a year you'd rather not remember....

crowsfan2004, what a stupid name, was it when you were born? cause I would have thought 2004 would be a year you'd rather not remember....

yeah to celebrate your fluke , i dedicated my ID to Poort Power.Now go and help your club with their rattling tin can cause they cant find a sponsor :D

first team to lose to the Suns and loving it

The Cats were the first club to lose to Port Adelaide in the AFL, didn't harm them, so your point is?

The Cats were the first club to lose to Port Adelaide in the AFL, didn't harm them, so your point is?

arent you a club which is 1173793 years old and with 273737 flags vs a team full of 1st year draft picks and a new club alltogether?

arent you a club which is 1173793 years old and with 273737 flags vs a team full of 1st year draft picks and a new club alltogether?

What part of

"The Cats were the first club to lose to Port Adelaide in the AFL"

Did you not understand?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What part of

"The Cats were the first club to lose to Port Adelaide in the AFL"

Did you not understand?

yeah but you are a club with proud history, tradition as you guys claim.Compared to a new franchise? is it that dififcult to for you to understand? you were already playing in the SANFL and winning millions of flags.

What is your point?

I have asked you this

Port lost to GC

Geelong lost to Port

where is the harm?

What are you trying to say?

Do you even know what you are trying to say?

Port was elevated up the the AFL, we won our 3rd game in the AFL against the Cats, as far as I know, no long term damage was done to the Cats due to that loss.

So what is your ****ing point?

What is your point?

I have asked you this

Port lost to GC

Geelong lost to Port

where is the harm?

What are you trying to say?

Do you even know what you are trying to say?

Port was elevated up the the AFL, we won our 3rd game in the AFL against the Cats, as far as I know, no long term damage was done to the Cats due to that loss.

So what is your ****ing point?

Who'd win between the Port Adelaide 1997 side and the Gold Coast ? The answer obviously is the 1997 Port side.

Port entered the AFL with a far more hardened side that was developed to at least be competitive in their first year. Gold Coast on the other hard were pretty much a team of 18 year olds bookended with a few marquee players.

Trying to compare the two is chalk and cheese.

Port were predicted to finish last and maybe not win a game in 1997

About the same was said about GC

Anything other than that is guesswork & supposition.

No, you are merely one more crowbot troll.

We don't have to beg for money (anymore), Sugar Daddy Andy D loves us:heart:

I am assuming you mean Pickard .... you are a tax write off for him.
And the AFL ..they just don't want to look like total and utter morons for allowing you in in the first place !:D

Port were predicted to finish last and maybe not win a game in 1997

About the same was said about GC

Anything other than that is guesswork & supposition.

No, you are merely one more crowbot troll.

you are kidding me mate, GC had many more rookies playing for them than Port Power in 1997.You are an established club..with a supporter base (however irrelevant that is) and you didnt get belted by 20 goals week in week out like GC did (finished with a % of 55). You are just getting desperate now

That's what they just don't get.
They paid players NOT to go into the draft.

Head start and all, and look where they are.

CF, you are making spurious suppositions and maybe's about events over a decade old compared to this season.

As for the female, she knows nothing about footy

Back