Rumour Port Power to be fined a squillion dollars

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry but that is deadset f’ed. Apply the rules consistently or don't at all.

Recently finishing food doesn't mean you get to sit there without a mask until you've sh*t it back out.

3 of out 4 of them have their ******* hands on their face.

Once again the AFL proving they can't run a ******* chook raffle.
Lol if AFL were being consistent, the Crows players should’ve been fined and banned for a game like Wines was.

Haha not representing the club at the time is a cop out. Was Shai Bolton acting in official club capacity during the night club fight.

Don’t really care but at least the Crows players had masks in the picture haha.
Stack and ccj must have been representing Richmond at the rippers

Ridiculous, they should have been fined.

your life is so sad that you are still clutching onto this non-story about 4 dudes who were eating at a swimming event (or whatever the * it was lmao) with bloodthirsty lust. i guess when you support Arsenal, Essendon and the A-League you are going to pay attention to stupid s**t for your entertainment... ;~)

your life is so sad that you are still clutching onto this non-story about 4 dudes who were eating at a swimming event (or whatever the fu** it was lmao) with bloodthirsty lust. i guess when you support Arsenal, Essendon and the A-League you are going to pay attention to stupid sh*t for your entertainment... ;~)

Hahahahahahahahahaha making the comment of "Ridiculous, they should have been fined" on a thread five days after a decision was made translates into having a "bloodthirsty lust" and being told I have a sad life. That's quite the extrapolation from six words.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahaha making the comment of "Ridiculous, they should have been fined" on a thread five days after a decision was made translates into having a "bloodthirsty lust" and being told I have a sad life. That's quite the extrapolation from six words.

tenor.png

am i wrong dude?

Far be it for me to stick up for the other mob, but who would photograph and then post on Twitter or Instagram these photos?

I could walk past all those players in the street when they are in casual gear and not know who they are, including Butters.

Also these players were there in their own time.

Obviously they appear at first instance to be doing the wrong thing, but is this what society has lowered itself to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back