Game Day Port Power vs Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win the contested ball outright and it won't be close. Even if it's pretty even I still think we have the firepower to win. Be patient, let them bomb it in, grind out four quarters and I think we'll be fine. Obviously if we're mentally off then that changes things and Port can certainly get on top.

Just need the 4 points.

My Port Power brother has a spare ticket this time and has involved me to go. My 1st away showdown. I hope I don't curse us.
Crows by 21pts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This block of four games can really set up our season and top four finish. So far 2/2.

We should win. They have panicked with their selections. Completley ignoring how we lost to Essendonand Collingwood with outide run and choosing two players who suit our preferred opponent style (ie slow) and a suspect Wingard.

If the boys are switched in and Pyke comes up with a method to break down their mid 2000s 18 man defensive we should win well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What we will do to Port Power this arvo......

1sTOyhR.gif

As ever it is all about the midfield contested ball. Win that and we will destroy them

Going by the umpiring last night, a probable chance of an open game. That should be good for us given our forward line.

What I want to see:
Crouch with 10 touches in the first quarter
Gibbs with 7+ inside 50s (he had 7 against Tigers)
Guv, JJ and Tex, Eddie all to kick multiple goals
Sauce to take Ryder to the cleaners
5 players with 4+ tackles (had 4 against Tigers)
Seeds with 650+ metres gained
Thor with at least one pick the ball off the ground with one hand, spin and distribute moment
Poholke and Gooch to both get 15+ touches
NO FRICKEN INJURIES!!

I think being at the game is much better than watching it on tv from a nerves perspective.
Plus you can let it out and shake it all about.. With impunity..

This block of four games can really set up our season and top four finish. So far 2/2.

We should win. They have panicked with their selections. Completley ignoring how we lost to Essendonand Collingwood with outide run and choosing two players who suit our preferred opponent style (ie slow) and a suspect Wingard.

If the boys are switched in and Pyke comes up with a method to break down their mid 2000s 18 man defensive we should win well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shusssh Sando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back