Port Power vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

SeinDude

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2002
Retired
I just wanted to drop into the Power board to wish you all the best for this week's game against us. Lets hope it's a close game with some good skills on show from both teams. :):)

Go Cats!! :cool:
SeinDude

If it is, it'll be different from every other Port vs Geelong game that I've seen :)

Originally posted by SeinDude
I just wanted to drop into the Power board to wish you all the best for this week's game against us. Lets hope it's a close game with some good skills on show from both teams. :):)

SeinDude

Thanks for the good wishes Seindude but I just hope its a ten goal thumping for you.

Re: Re: Port Power vs Geelong

Originally posted by rubberman
Thanks for the good wishes Seindude but I just hope its a ten goal thumping for you.

rubberman,

I think it will be a closer game than many think this week and with the Power coming off the short break and a game in the heat last week, they could be a little flat for Saturday. You just never know!! ;);)

SeinDude

Re: Re: Re: Port Power vs Geelong

rubberman,

I think it will be a closer game than many think this week and with the Power coming off the short break and a game in the heat last week, they could be a little flat for Saturday. You just never know!! ;);)

SeinDude

Looking forward to the game, should be good, and hopefully not a draw.

Disappointing but not unsurprising.

Congratulations Port on their victory over us today. They were clearly the better side and good luck for the rest of the season.

As for Geelong, every game this season is a learning experience and today is no exception. We just have to work on our skills and our decision making as at times they were woeful and it cost us every time!!

SeinDude

We just have to work on our skills and our decision making as at times they were woeful and it cost us every time!!

SeinDude

With young players that will vary from week to week.
Your future though looks rosier then the recent past.

Originally posted by PAfolwr
With young players that will vary from week to week.

PAfolwr,

The problem though is that it's not the young kids that are letting us down, it's the fact that we're not getting enough from our so-called better and more experienced players to help out the young guys.

The future is certainly looking bright for us, we just need to keep learning from every game.

SeinDude

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by PAfolwr

You reckon?

We wont win another game for the year on the form displayed today.

Yet the kids (who are our future) sit on the bench, but cop the blame from the coaches for our losses because of their inexperience. At least they have a go which can't be said for the majority of the team.

Originally posted by Catman
You reckon?

We wont win another game for the year on the form displayed today.
Judging by the form showed by the Bulldogs against a truly pitiful Swans outfit today, next week should be a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back