Autopsy Port pump the fumbling witches' hats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not usually. His normal counter to Beveridge is to concede the outnumber and set up spares behind the ball, then try to slingshot back to where he's maintained some structure. Was effective for a few games. He did make a point about it in this presser because he was frustrated that the outnumber didn't actually help.
It seems to me that this tactic implies that if we lose the stoppage we are toast,and only reinforces to the opposition that win it and get it outside always pays off. Call me old fashioned, but i reckon man on man could not be any worse, forget about extras here, there and everywhere.

Yes but 7 wins from 29 games says it all not an over reaction just supporters frustrated that this spud coach is ******* up the club h has to go . I think if all the supporters voted for his removal it would be the biggest boot a coach at North has ever received .....
Last twelve months rivals Brian Dixon.

I just watched the replay for the first time and to be honest, I am not too dismayed with what I saw.

Our small defenders consisted of Wagner (forward, sub 10 games), Hibberd (midfield/defender, sub 5 games), Thomas (forward), Mountford (midfielder, sub 10 games) and Mullett (rebounding defender)

Basically we had 2 forwards, a pure midfielder, a flanker and a rebounding defender whom is notoriously average in a contest. As expected, there were 1v1 contest lost, poor positioning and skill errors that led to easy goals.

We could have easily pushed McDonald or Atley back. They are more reliable 1v1 players and I guarantee we wouldn't have had as many goals kicked against us. However, the coaches are trying to develop their games further up the ground, so that would be rather counterproductive.

It is a fine balance but do not be dismayed by the result as it could have been a lot closer.
We are still giving the youngsters a go at the highest level and we are not compromising the development of players that are thriving in new positions like LMac and Ats :thumbsu:

I just watched the replay for the first time and to be honest, I am not too dismayed with what I saw.

Our small defenders consisted of Wagner (forward, sub 10 games), Hibberd (midfield/defender, sub 5 games), Thomas (forward), Mountford (midfielder, sub 10 games) and Mullett (rebounding defender)

Basically we had 2 forwards, a pure midfielder, a flanker and a rebounding defender whom is notoriously average in a contest. As expected, there were 1v1 contest lost, poor positioning and skill errors that led to easy goals.

We could have easily pushed McDonald or Atley back. They are more reliable 1v1 players and I guarantee we wouldn't have had as many goals kicked against us. However, the coaches are trying to develop their games further up the ground, so that would be rather counterproductive.

It is a fine balance but do not be dismayed by the result as it could have been a lot closer.
We are still giving the youngsters a go at the highest level and we are not compromising the development of players that are thriving in new positions like LMac and Ats :thumbsu:

To sum up...Abberation says it was an abberation.

Complaints that Daw is Sh!thouse, after everyone wanting him to get a run of games is kinda weird.
Let's find out. Give him an extended run. Nothin to lose.

give him a run if he tries.......he clearly is not trying......rewatch that garbage from the weekend...seems like he just does'nt want to run....
T

Thats fine. Then you build around what you have.

The current style of football we play isn't suited to this list.

We look better as a side when we look to move the back forward quickly, not flicking it around by hands until the inevitable missed target or fumble.

what is our current style of football?????????????????????????

You can't talk common sense in here....only are allowed to bag Brad Scott looking at the trend.

28 frees to 22 our way in that game. At Adelaide.

T

Thats fine. Then you build around what you have.

The current style of football we play isn't suited to this list.

We look better as a side when we look to move the back forward quickly, not flicking it around by hands until the inevitable missed target or fumble.

The missed target and fumble is due to a lack of execution ability. You can't change your game style around that.
Except bombing it long to the wing hoping goldy marks on a 3 on 1 and then BBB marks from another long bomb on another 3on1 near the F50 boundary line.
I'm pretty convinced we are an elite mid away from becoming a genuine top 6 team.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:rolleyes:How long has Eade been at the Suns . Not very long and at the moment he is being led to the chopping block . Why can't we do that . Just like a player if he is not performing piss off ASAP ..:)

not really when the majority of those were from the current rebuild year - you really going to count the last 26 games and make that the basis of your argument? don't be lazy and do some critical thinking
Hang on we lost just as many last year after being 9-0 as we have this year rubbish argument .

Getting very homo-erotic in here....cue Twinkletoes post

The (now departed) post above yours was utter tripe.

Stick to the BBB #3 thread with your Scotts posts thanks domiroo and remember that BF is for all ages and both genders, hidden or otherwise. :rolleyes:

Why is Brad obsessed with outnumbering opposition at stoppages ? in doing so, we are outnumbered as far as outlets go, and as soon as the pill gets to the outside, it's off to the races, unless we win the stoppage, hack it forward to no one in particular, and the inevitable turnover means we are off the races again.

More players around the ball and we keep losing the clearances. :eek:

Why is Brad obsessed with outnumbering opposition at stoppages ? in doing so, we are outnumbered as far as outlets go, and as soon as the pill gets to the outside, it's off to the races, unless we win the stoppage, hack it forward to no one in particular, and the inevitable turnover means we are off the races again.

Because he's coaching to win a premiership in the future, not stick fingers in the dyke week to week.
Outnumbering at the contest is how finals are won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back