Autopsy Port pump the fumbling witches' hats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted in the Big Ben Brown Thread that Benny has been top 5 for distance covered in the last 5 games. utensils of our midfielders need to be punched. :stern look

I saw them. I want to see the figures for the whole team now and intensities. Brown and Gibson are the two most consistant runners in the side judging by those figures. (12 of Browny's kms are probably run ups tho.)

Cunnington had 26 contested possessions today. They would have been hard contested possies too (with FA support) which is even more effort. Fatigue wise that's got to be equivalent to lots of high intensity running. Tho Brown spends a lot of time in contests too. (More kudos to him.) The rest of the midfield need a rocket up their arses.

How far does Luke McDonald run?

The difference in fitness levels across all teams would be minimal.
willingness to work is disgraceful.

Agree on both counts. I think positions on the ladder do play a part though. We've psychologically accepted that we're a bottom team and are playing accordingly. We have done the same against teams in the recent past.

I understand your disappointment, but the issues are structural and they won't change overnight.

Try to focus on the effort and the individual match ups.

Our defence leaked 125 points today but I thought several of the blokes in the backline were excellent.

- Tazza beat Dixon hands down.
- Neilsen on the superstar Robbie Gray was a huge surprise, but I was very happy with his game. Gray was largely ineffectual. He only kicked 2, and 1 of them was a crab goal over the back and the other was a free kick.
- Mullet continues to show good form. 9 rebounds.
- Wagner showed a lot more and was impressive with his effort. He will only get better once he adjusts to the pace.
- Mountford reduced a bloody good player in Boak to bystander status in a game where Ports midfield dominated control of the ball.
- Cunnington was B.O.G.
- Luke battled hard against the odds and is at home in the midfield..

Agree with most but I just don't see it with Wagner. Dunno what exactly....someone said last week he had a bit of the Maxy Warrens about him which is about right for me.

Also, whilst I have high hopes for Mountford and loved flashes of his game again today, keeping Boak to 24 is nothing special this year - has been way in 2017. Needs to find more of it and will; his distance tracking shows he's got the effort and endurance required.

What annoys me is that most experts had us falling way down the ladder this year. And they were right.

I remember we used to stick it up the experts.
Yep. 2007 season is a great example. Most experts predicted us to be wooden spooners. Ended up finishing 4th. It was the season that Boomer should've won the Brownlow Medal.

I've not seen much VFL football the last couple of years, so forgive me - but wowee, I didn't not expect Nielson to have that sort of toe. For some reason I has him pegged as a Luke Delaney type (who I am less than glowing in my praise).

Not much else to speak of.

Good job Cunnington, Atley and Browny.

Hit the showers.

I've not seen much VFL football the last couple of years, so forgive me - but wowee, I didn't not expect Nielson to have that sort of toe. For some reason I has him pegged as a Luke Delaney type (who I am less than glowing in my praise).

Not much else to speak of.

Good job Cunnington, Atley and Browny.

Hit the showers.
Yeh either Gray is not that quick or Nielson is a lot quicker than we had though. Maybe a bit of both. Seriously looked very quick.

what a pile of crap....

WHAT DO NORTH MELBOURNE STAND FOR?????? SERIOUSLY...
what is our style of play?????? i'm being serious what is it????

I get that we are playing kids but come on, i will not watch that s**t again but how many times do we kick to a one on two???? worst still a one on two from a fullback kick out?????
In Brads time we have always struggled in this area....
Why does our team not have any spread of play between the arcs??????

cunners, swallow,higgins,luke, anyone that has played less than ten games no problem, the rest should walk back from Adelaide , * em.....

GIBSON, he is not qualified to lick the skid marks off my underpants.....I have watched for a couple of seasons now, others on this forum carve him up well
i have joined the bandwagon of piss this guy off immediately..what a joke....

MAJAK DAW....8 seasons, lets give him an extended run, in an out does'nt get a go...well hes getting a go now and looks like he doesnt ******* care, no one on this forum can claim anything else, if you do then your ******* blind.... I could get more than five disposals..
HE IS A WALKING VAGINA......looks like tarzan but is a VAGINA.... he has no clue its that simple, * me trade him to the Mogadishu Kangaroos...

the number 38 should not be retired it should be burned never to be used again, because the walking vagina has tainted it...

38 should be held at the same horrible level as 98......

VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA GIBSON VAGINA GIBSON....
CLEARLY TANKING SO SAD..

and to think we had the balls to actually think we might push for finals after the crows game.....

just annoyed beyond belief.....even more sad there is no one else to bring in....;.

VAGINAS

what a pile of crap....

I get that we are playing kids but come on, i will not watch that s**t again but how many times do we kick to a one on two???? worst still a one on two from a fullback kick out?????

cunners, swallow,higgins,luke, anyone that has played less than ten games no problem, the rest should walk back from Adelaide , **** em.....

GIBSON, he is not qualified to lick the skid marks off my underpants.....I have watched for a couple of seasons now, others on this forum carve him up well

MAJAK DAW....8 seasons, lets give him an extended run, in an out does'nt get a go...well hes getting a go now and looks like he doesnt ******* care, no one on this forum can claim anything else, if you do then your ******* blind.... I could get more than five disposals..
HE IS A WALKING VAGINA......looks like tarzan but is a VAGINA.... he has no clue its that simple, **** me trade him to the Mogadishu Kangaroos...

the number 38 should not be retired it should be burned never to be used again, because the walking vagina has tainted it...

CLEARLY TANKING SO SAD..

and to think we had the balls to actually think we might push for finals after the crows game.....

just annoyed beyond belief.....even more sad there is no one else to bring in....;.

VAGINAS
That's one hell of a drunken rant. Guessing it won't last long! You've done well to even find your phone/tablet/computer...

what do north melbourne stand for??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a pile of crap....

cunners, swallow,higgins,luke, anyone that has played less than ten games no problem, the rest should walk back from Adelaide , **** em.....

HE IS A WALKING VAGINA......looks like tarzan but is a VAGINA.... he has no clue its that simple, **** me trade him to the Mogadishu Kangaroos...

CLEARLY TANKING SO SAD..

VAGINAS
Is the qualification for licking the skid marks from your undies a certificate, diploma or degree?

Could be postgraduate as you seem full of s**t.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Is the qualification for licking the skid marks from your undies a certificate, diploma or degree?

Could be postgraduate as you seem full of s**t.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

awesome here we go....

Well in your expert opinion should we now have the vagina made a legend of the club, Syd Barker renamed the GIBSON...lets hear it?????

what do north melbourne stand for??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
National anthem
The Our Father
You am I gig
Senior on the bus
Game of heads and tails
A Steve Smith 100

National anthem
The Our Father
You am I gig
Senior on the bus
Game of heads and tails
A Steve Smith 100

close..actually seems very close..

North Melbourne the team that makes your ordinary players look like superstars
North Melbourne the team that plays your side into form
North Melbourne the team that actually sends a VAGINA onto the field......

what a pile of crap....

CLEARLY TANKING SO SAD..

VAGINAS
Brad Scott is using the playing of the kids as a cover to keep his own job . This clown and the other coaches are not very good . He is saying hey North I'm playing the kids don't sack me . He is a spud of a coach and he knows it , if Collingwood want him good show him the door the sooner he is out the better . Brad please go back to Collingwood today .

Yesterday was the prefect storm for a big loss we are a team that cannot afford to have good players not playing.plenty of teams have lost in Adelaide think we had 88 tackles which says we are trying

Yesterday was the prefect storm for a big loss we are a team that cannot afford to have good players not playing.plenty of teams have lost in Adelaide think we had 88 tackles which says we are trying
i reckon we can never question effort, we always look like we are trying, to me we resemble a bunch of headless chickens trying to push through quicksand.

Agreed, he tries very hard which is all well and good, he's a legend in this respect. But I wouldn't justify playing someone who's blatantly passed it, over a developing mid based off of endevour.
They are basically s**t.
Swallow is our best option.
Yes he's s**t too, but a lot less s**t then Clarke, Dumont . Who have had a fair stint to prove they are not s**t.
Our team is s**t, because we have a s**t midfield, we need players who arnt s**t

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back