Prediction Port ready for Roo raid on assistant coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

It’d be funny if Voss becomes North Melbournes head coach, it’s like Polec has spent his entire football career trying to get away from Voss but Voss just follows him wherever he goes
Like a reverse Terry Wallet/Nathan Brown

Rhyce Shaw is going to Primus himself into the North job at this rate.

It is funny how these assistant coaches take over, seem to simplify the game plan a bit and their teams look completely different. It's almost as if coaches overcomplicate the game.

Mind you it helps when your best player who looks like he swallowed a lump of kryptonite a few weeks back, somehow crapped it out after the coach was sacked and turned back into Superman ;)

Rhyce Shaw is going to Primus himself into the North job at this rate.

It is funny how these assistant coaches take over, seem to simplify the game plan a bit and their teams look completely different. It's almost as if coaches overcomplicate the game.

Mind you it helps when your best player who looks like he swallowed a lump of kryptonite a few weeks back, somehow crapped it out after the coach was sacked and turned back into Superman ;)
You'll have to humour me on this...

Who is North's best player?

I'm guessing it's not Jasper Pittard.

North were never that bad to begin with. They finished 9th last year and added a stack of mature talent, including our man Polec. Beating the Bulldogs, SUNS and a battling Richmond is nothing more than par for the course.

You'll have to humour me on this...

Who is North's best player?

I'm guessing it's not Jasper Pittard.

Sorry I went off at a tangent on assistant coaches in general and was speaking about another team altogether at that point *cough*PatrickCripps*cough*.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back