Club History Port to wear prison bar guernsey twice in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the SANFL is irrelevant why the fu** would anyone care if we wore the PB?
Because they may have grown up with the V? They may have grown up with Teal?

Plenty of reasons.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, they can't all be die hard Magpies fans.

Anyone who cant see this is a troll or a fool.
Uh huh....

So by your logic Kochie stating he wanted to grow the brand in day 1 I believe is proof he's a troll?

We can't be so narrow minded. Sure, plenty of us can love the past, but unfortunately financials proves we can't sustain a successful club on our own.

Uh huh....

So by your logic Kochie stating he wanted to grow the brand in day 1 I believe is proof he's a troll?

We can't be so narrow minded. Sure, plenty of us can love the past, but unfortunately financials proves we can't sustain a successful club on our own.
Where so the financials show that?

The financials went to s**t when we ignored the past and the Magpies.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Since when I did say otherwise? I know we are 1 club, I'm not a ******* idiot.

But you don't need to know anything about the Magpies to support the Power either...
And if you dont know anything about the Magpies what possible reason would you have to object to the Magpies.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

You think a 13yo girl cares about the Magpies?

Unless of course she's one of your daughters and had it drummed into her?
Exactly. She doesn't care either way. It matters not to her.

Others do care and are overwhelmingly in support of the Magpies (90%).

The maths isn't hard.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if you dont know anything about the Magpies what possible reason would you have to object to the Magpies.
Because they couldn't care less what guernsey they wear, they have bought a V with some pretty boys number on it... Than all of a sudden he's wearing a different one...

Why are you so narrow minded that everyone has to bleed black and white ONLY.

Uh huh....

If we can't be a successful club with 50k+ members every year the problem isn't what guernsey we're wearing. And if Kochie can't fix it it's time for him to move on

This game is one of my favourites and that's because of that jumper and the way we grew another leg wearing it. it stills brings a tear to my eyes.

I was 19 years old when this happened. Did not feel alienated one bit.

In fact for me it was the proudest moment I've had as a Port Adelaide member and supporter in over a decade.

Keep grinding, but in the interim id like to see this...

View attachment 726674
Can you mock up another version and put a thin white line between the silver and black to see what it looks like? Thin white like the 1914 Invincibles wore but thinner maybe 1/5th the thickness of the grey bar.

Attachments

• 1565782542389.png
    1565782542389.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 45
Lets all face it, no one cares about the magpies, attendances say that. The only time we do, is to check which players have played well enough to get into the afl side.

Port cant live with out the diehards and the blow ins. We need both, and this push for pb all the time is dumb and will divide the club. Having these one off pb in afl are perfect. Any more ruins it

Its like saying port adelaide is the most successful club in australia with 34 premierships. Its not, the most sucessful in sanfl. The afl started in 1990, and there is what counts. We have one premiership, better than alot of other clubs

If we can't be a successful club with 50k+ members every year the problem isn't what guernsey we're wearing. And if Kochie can't fix it it's time for him to move on
Richmond has 100k

Thats accepting mediocrity.

You take your 50k, filled with retired old Magpies fans, lemme know your how that goes for sustainability.

Club needs to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back