Club History Port to wear prison bar guernsey twice in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys like Roger James & Josh Francou were the last of the SANFL guys with that ingrained hatred of the Magpies, I can overlook it with those guys it's almost like they had to rationale it that way to themselves to function.
Add Dew to that list. I'm a bit like you. They don't talk much about Port and if it helps them reconcile things in their mind, then so be it. But they don't talk about them being Port Adelaide thru and thru like Ginever or Tredrea. I don't reckon I have heard Francou or James talk about it publicly since those original comments.

I suspect they reckon its better just to shut up after the 2010 ONE Club merger and then September 2013 full reunification.

Port Legends
Ebert
Cahill
Motley
Williams
Quinn
Oliver
Oh yes and Roger James.
Seriously get a grip.
Username checks out.

Only missed some of the best...like every Power player...

Pull ya head in he was a gun for us and legend we are lucky to have heaps

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Apparently only Magpies players from yester year are...

Nevermind Tredrea, Wanganeen etc etc

Disgraceful.

This thread.

giphy.gif

Apparently only Magpies players from yester year are...

Nevermind Tredrea, Wanganeen etc etc

Disgraceful.

I’d put them as great players not legends.

Only one premiership with a hint of under performances (as a team) stops them from being legends.

You’re doing well tonight on the troll action of Port supporters.

Wait now we're suggesting that a guy that didn't earn a single All Australian selection, or a single BnF, didn't qualify for life membership of the club is a legend of the club?

James was a good player, but legend of the club he isn't. And the fact that you're suggesting he is, just shows up the lie behind the claims of your username.

Only one premiership with a hint of under performances (as a team) stops them from being legends.

Yeah only one Premiership, the AFL one, yeah no biggie, Premiership Captain, 4 straight AA, yeah nothing...

Laughable.

James was a good player, but legend of the club he isn't. And the fact that you're suggesting he is, just shows up the lie behind the claims of your username
I hold our 2004 Premiership very highly, if he wasnt there on the Prelim it may well not have happened.

Pretty sure the club holds 04 pretty highly too...

If you wanna suggest something about my username being something of a lie best you just straight STFU.

Tredders probably deserves to be called a Port Adelaide Legend.
8 time leading goal kicker
4 BnF
4 AA
1 AFL Flag
Premiership Captain
1 SANFL Flag (PRE AFL)
AFL Leading Goal Kicker (3rd All Time PAFC Goal Kicking)
AFL Hall OF Fame

Tredders probably deserves to be called a Port Adelaide Legend.
8 time leading goal kicker
4 BnF
4 AA
1 AFL Flag
Premiership Captain
1 SANFL Flag (PRE AFL)
AFL Leading Goal Kicker (3rd All Time PAFC Goal Kicking)
AFL Hall OF Fame
Just get rid of probably.... If a HOF inaugural AFL Premiership Captain isn't held in high regards here, there's some absolutely disgraceful supporters here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be happy to see the back of teal. Teal is s**t. I am one who wouldn’t have minded a version of the PB carried into the AFL in 97 rather than the SBS s**t, complete departure from Port we were served up.

BTW- Roger James is a legend. Maybe not in the same way Tim Ginever is a legend but... he’s still a legend.

I’d be happy to see the back of teal. Teal is s**t. I am one who wouldn’t have minded a version of the PB carried into the AFL in 97 rather than the SBS s**t, complete departure from Port we were served up.

BTW- Roger James is a legend. Maybe not in the same way Tim Ginever is a legend but... he’s still a legend.
I agree, but I think changing again for the umpteenth time is beyond embarrassing too.

It would have been nice to see a PB variant in 97.

We've had way to many in a short time.

He is a fk head like a few we had back in that era..
Quality individual you are.

Suppose you are suggesting Cornes(2?) Francou and any other SANFL team player were too?

Guys like Roger James & Josh Francou were the last of the SANFL guys with that ingrained hatred of the Magpies, I can overlook it with those guys it's almost like they had to rationale it that way to themselves to function.
I can't, ungrateful campaigners would have been nothing had it not been for the real legends of the club that got us there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back