Game Day Port v a bunch of ducking, greasy flogs from Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I've learnt tonight is how much Richmond fans (at least on BigFooty) hate Geelong. You're welcome guys.
These Handbagger flogs have dined out on the Tigers for years and weren’t very humble about it either … but when the bully gets a punch in the mouth back they sook it up … A True Tiger loathes them …. I’m on you blokes now all the way 👍🏼

We finished second, they finished third. This game was always going to be played at Adelaide oval. What exactly is their point?

Something about cricket nets and them having to stay in a hotel in Perth for a couple of weeks extra.

Very random comment but just remembered.

Our pre match presenter (forgot her name) has this crazy talent to present/talk when she can hear her own voice delayed in the background of the stadium.

I struggle to talk when im on the damn phone and someone has me on speaker and i can hear my own voice while talking.

Our pre match presenter (forgot her name) has this crazy talent to present/talk when she can hear her own voice delayed in the background of the stadium.

It's a necessary skill to develop if you're in that biz!

Hinkley had a bit of swagger and steel about him in the post-match presser. Even had a sly dig at the free kicks. Was actually good to see.
Couldn't watch the presser. NASA's vids from Mars come through in HD, but somehow a presser in a a purpose-built media facility at a sporting ground is filmed with a 1980s camcorder.

Couldn't watch the presser. NASA's vids from Mars come through in HD, but somehow a presser in a a purpose-built media facility at a sporting ground is filmed with a 1980s camcorder.

They used the same technology as the goal line cam

I struggle to talk when im on the damn phone and someone has me on speaker and i can hear my own voice while talking.
Glad it's not just me. With the new COVID normal of working from home I'm regularly on Teams meetings and there is always some plonker who won't mute themselves when they are not talking. I found listening to my own voice echo back to me an delay very disconcerting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back