Autopsy Port v Brisbane

Jonas’s wiki page is embarrassing.

Debuts in a 165 point thrashing, career highlight is being a co-captain, also got suspended for 6 weeks one time.

Richie Vandenberg looks down on him

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All this analysis of tactics and where it all went wrong, I'm a simple person so all I saw was a heap of blokes who couldn't kick properly, couldn't hold a mark, fumbled ground balls all day and basically just couldn't handle the pressure applied by a very good opponent. Makes tactics a bit irrelevant when you can't execute basic skills. If we got those things right and won the game all this talk about the Neale treatment would be totally different, just like in round 1 with Max Gawn.

On HTC Desire 650 using BigFooty.com mobile app
All I saw were some dodgy selections and then no changes as we were being bullied/ outplayed/ out coached on our own deck.

Stupid selections aside, play your best players in their rightful spots. Make changes if you are getting mauled don’t sit there and shrug.

Yeah not all skills and player errors

Festerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2019
///comet.repair.export
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAFC Maggies SANFL, ASU Sun Devils
All this analysis of tactics and where it all went wrong, I'm a simple person so all I saw was a heap of blokes who couldn't kick properly, couldn't hold a mark, fumbled ground balls all day and basically just couldn't handle the pressure applied by a very good opponent. Makes tactics a bit irrelevant when you can't execute basic skills. If we got those things right and won the game all this talk about the Neale treatment would be totally different, just like in round 1 with Max Gawn.
Spot on.

But that makes it hard for the keyboard warriors looking for an easy excuse to blame someone or some tactic doesn't it? Doesn't fit well with their lazy 'Sack Hinkley' calls either. All experts after the event when it comes to a loss but happy to ride the wave on a good win like last week.

Seriously I think a lot of these whiners get off on a bad loss. As they say, Misery Loves Company.

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All I saw were some dodgy selections and then no changes as we were being bullied/ outplayed/ out coached on our own deck.

Stupid selections aside, play your best players in their rightful spots. Make changes if you are getting mauled don’t sit there and shrug.

Yeah not all skills and player errors
It's fans like you with your common sense no frills ideas that give highly paid data-obsessed coaches a bad name. I prescribe more Koolaid. :p

Last edited:

Chrizzt

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mitch Robinson was Robbo’s ‘Monday Hero’.

Other selected highlights included Sutcliffe getting effortlessly knocked off the ball by Zorko (goal) and hacking a panic kick which ultimately passed into Lyons’ hands (goal).

File alongside McKenzie’s one-off turn against Essendon last year.

Redden against Sydney. Monfries in the Showdown. Wowee Hinkley doesn't mind throwing s**t players under the bus.

rogerjames

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ken is his press conference said that we don’t apologise for being an aggressive football club.

That was his way of spinning his decision to target Neale. A couple of other points. He used the word we. He should have taken ownership and said I. Better still he should have said that he got it wrong. But that was never going to happen
Never has, never will. One of the things I really dislike about him.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
f6c14a7c-9f82-4c5c-8449-41a747b0036f.png

portly

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2001
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Spot on.

But that makes it hard for the keyboard warriors looking for an easy excuse to blame someone or some tactic doesn't it? Doesn't fit well with their lazy 'Sack Hinkley' calls either. All experts after the event when it comes to a loss but happy to ride the wave on a good win like last week.

Seriously I think a lot of these whiners get off on a bad loss. As they say, Misery Loves Company.
Sigh. Another May 2019 schill.

They are still popping up!

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I left. I left at half time. I have never left a game early prior to yesterday. I tried everything possible to convince myself not to to do it, but realised I wasn't even watching the game anymore. I was completely and utterly removed from the experience. A big jet flew over the ground.

I will be taking my 7 memberships off auto-renewal. I won't be back until there are changes.

Ken, Keith and David, you have broken my football club. The Port Adelaide we are is not Port Adelaide.

Watching that Antonov fly over was the highlight of the night.

Another loss, another oppo highlights package with sad music and us looking down at the ground walking down the race, another dislike button clicked.

i swear the image i associate with us most over the past ten years is the players walking off the ground dejected

5dyqLsS.png

i swear the image i associate with us most over the past ten years is the players walking off the ground dejected

5dyqLsS.png

This is the guernsey Rucci went into bat for in the face of the Bring Back The Bars campaign lol.

• Record defeats.
• Zero finals won (all 3 finals won in the chevrons era were in other strips).
• And barely winning half the time in it at Adelaide Oval in the past 5 years

What a treasured piece of cloth!

Back