Game Day Port v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

no there dosent.

every bounce went against us tonight, could have been up, early sh*t coaching in the heat ( no tall forward change up, no Robbie to the middle, Charlie to ruck) still hung in there and kept it when it could have got real ugly.
1 Goal 6 in the first, and beyond Pathetic in the second. If they are serious there will be a hand full of changes.

Well I enjoyed my night at the movies (catching Ghostbusters on the big screen for the first time in 36 years), to get out and ‘oh joy’, catch up on ‘The return of Hinkley - The Depression’. I made the right choice of what to see.

Unsurprisingly as soon as we faced an in form side that isn’t treacle slow, our one paced midfield has been carved up. To top it off, this is all set up for Hinkley to drop Marshall instead of one of Wines or Rockliff. At least with the shortened season there’s only 12 more games of this sh*t after round 5 and not an unbearable 17 of seeing ‘It’s a tough competition and someone had to lose’.

I wish I did anything else but destroy my weekend with watching that 💩display!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How could you trust us? We had beaten nobody
Beaten the exact same sides our opponents had. And more impressively.

Missed when it counts. As usual. Not umpires fault. He's going to get attention. It's all well and good ragdolling plebs.
Yeah he missed in the final quarter after having to spend the entire game running a marathon.

Good game from Boak, shame about the rest.
Butters was bloody good. Should have played in the centre square all match. He’s got twice as much toughness and strength as each of Rockliff, Wines or SPP. Watching Berry break tackles all night makes me realise how little SPP has advanced his game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back