Remove this Banner Ad

Kingfish73

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
images.jpeg-1.jpg
Big game this evening against 2 fancied top 4 teams, with high ceilings but a number of question marks when momentum is swung against them. I reckon we are in for a beauty tonight with both teams possessing some serious talent. But most of all it will be a brutal contested footy game with each team trying to cover some of their missing midfield talent. 2 years back on a rainy night, Bonts smacked Wines in contested footy master-class. Ollie is in good form and will be keen to nullify his impact. He is a key big moment player and it will be important to dampen his impact. Clurey, Aliir and Jonas will be important against Norton and Bruce. Our midfield pressure needs to limit supply. Last year, Bulldogs could not curtail the freak named Butters. Unfortunately not playing tonight. Who will play that role tonight? SPP will be important with his physical presence.

Our forward line at best is loaded with talent. But we have plenty of proof points when our entry kicks are poor. Rozee, Gray, Motlop or Fantasia - one to be the game breaker.

Will be there. We need to create a cauldron of heat to pick apart the quick handball game of the Bulldogs. #### yeah, bring it on loud people!!!!

Best player in the competition is on the other side. Hate that.

Absolutely no result would surprise me 10 goal loss. 10 goal win. a draw.

Ollie to outscore Bonts DT.
We scape in.

Pete returns the form he was showing late last year would go a long way towards getting us over the line. The game pivots on Ladhams performance.

I think we're better at both ends than the Dogs, but we need a lot more precision with entries (and Fanta with 5.1 rather than 1.5 thanks).

It's going to come down to the midfield. If we can break even there we can win it.

The umpiring worries me, if they get a flow of early free kicks we could be too far behind in an instant (even against the Crows last week the early count was 7-1 against - didn't kill us then but it might here).

I think it'll be a bit of a slog, but the home crowd should be enough to get us over the line, just.

Dogs at $2.27 on Sportsbet is silly given the number of outs we have and their form. Emotional hedge bet game if ever there was one.

expect their f50 entries to be much more efficient than ours given the gap in midfield depth.

Dogs by 27pts.

Emotional hedge multi -
Dogs win
Liberatore 20+ touches
Bont 25+ touches
Treloar 25+ touches
Bont 1+ goal
B.Smith 2+ goals

@ $53.00

Dogs at $2.27 on Sportsbet is silly given the number of outs we have and their form. Emotional hedge bet game if ever there was one.

expect their f50 entries to be much more efficient than ours given the gap in midfield depth.

Dogs by 27pts.

Emotional hedge multi -
Dogs win
Liberatore 20+ touches
Bont 25+ touches
Treloar 25+ touches
Bont 1+ goal
B.Smith 2+ goals

@ $53.00

*Jerk alert*

Some people have issues with gambling. Posting "juicy" odds doesn't help, it may be different if we had a stream of posters logging in after matches to post their losses but funnily enough it never happens.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Port by 21 even with Bont running riot.

Dogs by 22. If we win the midfield we'll win the game, but I think their mids will get on top of us. Chuck in some bullshit frees their way, which will be worth a few goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cry baby namby pambies are up early this morning. Oh the Bulldogs are so good, Bont is a star, the umps are so mean, look how I can make money by betting on the dogs.

* the Bulldogs. This our home ground and to paraphrase Muhammad Ali we will hit them so hard it will shake up their kinfolk in Footscray.

High intensity, high energy, hard at the ball and body ferocity from the opening bounce and break open their mini league 18 midfielders running around the Oval game plan, then monster their defence with our tall forwards. Woof woof.

*Jerk alert*

Some people have issues with gambling. Posting "juicy" odds doesn't help, it may be different if we had a stream of posters logging in after matches to post their losses but funnily enough it never happens.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Port by 21 even with Bont running riot.
Fair call, will keep it for the betting thread in the future.

The cry baby namby pambies are up early this morning. Oh the Bulldogs are so good, Bont is a star, the umps are so mean, look how I can make money by betting on the dogs.

fu** them. This our home ground and to paraphrase Muhammad Ali we will hit them so hard it will shake up their kinfolk in Footscray.

High intensity, high energy, hard at the ball and body ferocity from the opening bounce and break open their mini league 18 midfielders running around the Oval game plan, then monster their defence with our tall forwards. Woof woof.

I agree.

Dogs by 14

Sharp, Quick, accurate kicking to our Trident forward line will go a long way to winning this game, but our midfield will need to be at its best to achieve this.

Two things the Bulldogs will have to overcome, one is our defense which I think one of the best in the comp with the addition of AA, and 2, our forward line.

Good night to make a statement like Geelong against Richmond.

This game is ours to lose......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back