Game Day Port v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that'll be it. We tried - umps against us, bur really we just aren't good enough - not enough ticker.

Keep in mind we won the free kick count 25-23.

Some shockers went our way as well.

It felt worse than it was because some of those against us or missed for us were noticeably terrible and quite a few came in a stretch that killed our momentum at a time where if they hadn't come we could have piled on a few more.

I don't reckon it was enough to use as an excuse for the result.

How the f*ck we lose that? First quarter embarrassing. Cost us the game. All over them in general play for 3 quarters and still lose. Marshall, rozee hang your heads

Maybe a few of us know what we're talking about. We've seen this sh*t before, and the game went to script tonight. Utterly predictable.

Aren't you a hero. Sat on that all day waiting to pounce. At least I tried to support my team before the game and not wait for them to lose and make a point.

Hope you enjoyed the Bulldogs win, vulture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The constant talk of Marshall's potential is approaching John Butcher levels. I've been wrong before (Amon) and I know we all wanted the fairy tale ending to the horrible story he's had. But unless we commit to another use for him, how long can you keep talking about potential?

John Butcher wishes he got the opportunities that Marshall has had.

Thought you guys still played well. Will clearly be there when the whips are cracking at the end of the year. Knew Dixon would get off the chain eventually. Allir is scary good. All the best guys.
Please. I know you’re trying to be nice but don’t patronise us. You killed us tonight. Dixon’s a major disappointment and Aliir had four kicked on him between Bruce and Naughton.

Aren't you a hero. Sat on that all day waiting to pounce. At least I tried to support my team before the game and not wait for them to lose and make a point.

Hope you enjoyed the Bulldogs win, vulture.
I made a prediction, which everyone does before the game. I was being realistic. I still got to the ground and supported our team as I always do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back