Game Day Port v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick sides have cut us up for years. That we've failed to come up with a plan for this in all that time is a huge indictment on our coaches. And the least we could have done is picked the better f**king tap ruckman in a game where good service to our mids is crucial. Ladhams isn't a ruckman's a-hole.

They are showing us how to play at the moment, soft efforts. Getting our arse's handed to us in the midfield, most of our guys need to lift a shitload. They are far better with their disposals also.

4 goals should be gettable if the coach could figure out a plan B (hint start by getting Ladhams out of ruck), but this has 80 point loss written over it, unless the Dogs park the bus in the last, to ‘only’ be 10 goals.

It doesn’t matter we’ll have fresh players back late in the season as stupid selections and match day ‘coaching’ will have us nowhere near the top 4 to take advantage of it. ******* Koch and his cupping Kens balls at every chance. If he really wanted to show a spine he’d say top 4 or new coach publicly right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least with Hayes there'd be something to get excited about. Ladhams is just bad. Needs to be ditched at the end of the year

When thinking about how bad this Ladhams performance is, just remember that the Bulldogs are missing their main ruck too.

The Ladhams move, yet another Hinkley masterstroke.

I've now been watching this club (and pretty much this club exclusively, hardly watch other teams) for a few good years and I feel like I've watched this game a few times before. Difficult to shake off the feeling that we're serial talent wasters and reward the coach's incompetence. That's my way of saying the smirk on Hinkley's face as we concede 6 (that should've been 9 really) in the first quarter makes me want to punch a hole in the wall.

Man Hayes must be bad and they have zero faith if it was really really close on who to play.

Such a Hinkley performance.

You play certain teams certain ways based on their strengths

Not out of it yet but a long long long long way away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back