Game Day Port v Carlton 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I predict a sloppy game and plenty of niggle between both teams. Carlton to match us with contested football. A few of the usual suspects will get us over the line to win by 11 points. With a number of players having the usual 10-12 possessions.

Wines BOG
R Gray 3 goals
Dixon 0.3

I predict a sloppy game and plenty of niggle between both teams. Carlton to match us with contested football. A few of the usual suspects will get us over the line to win by 11 points. With a number of players having the usual 10-12 possessions.

Wines BOG
R Gray 3 goals
Dixon 0.3

That sounds horrible!

Port Adelaide v Carlton (AO) Titus

What a treat it is to have Carlton back on Friday nights. Who doesn’t want to come home after the work week to watch living proof the AFL doesn’t have enough talent to stretch over 18 teams?

Dale Thomas has been left out of the side due to ‘soreness.’ I heard Brendon Bolton say Daisy certainly wasn’t dropped due to poor form, which was strange as the barista was just asked if he’d like sugar.

Port Adelaide will be happy to face the Blues after dropping their last two games; this is just what the doctor ordered.

It’s been a tough few weeks for the Power, what with their consecutive losses and the situation in North Korea threatening to derail their plans to conquer China.

Only the Melbourne media could find an AFL angle for a geopolitical crisis involving North Korea and the United States.

If hostilities do break out on the Korean peninsula, I’m sure you’d agree that the disruption to the Power v Suns game will be front and centre of global concerns. So far, the United Nations’ silence on this issue is frankly, criminal.

It would just be David Koch’s luck for a nuclear Armageddon to stifle his plans for world domination.

I’m tipping Port here due to the fact they’ve got Ryder back, and it’s Carlton.

- See more at: https://titusoreily.com/afl/highly-unhelpful-guide-round-five#sthash.0I2g2wL8.dpuf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want these sonsabitches DEAD! I want 'em DEAD! I want 'em DEAD, I don't care! I want us to get these f@%ks where they breathe! I want us to belt these nancy-boy Blues! I want 'em DEAD! I want their families DEAD! I want their homes burnt to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON THEIR ASHES!

I want these sonsabitches DEAD! I want 'em DEAD! I want 'em DEAD, I don't care! I want us to get these f@%ks where they breathe! I want us to belt these nancy-boy Blues! I want 'em DEAD! I want their families DEAD! I want their homes burnt to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON THEIR ASHES!
No need to use CAPS!

Port Adelaide v Carlton (AO) Titus

What a treat it is to have Carlton back on Friday nights. Who doesn’t want to come home after the work week to watch living proof the AFL doesn’t have enough talent to stretch over 18 teams?

Dale Thomas has been left out of the side due to ‘soreness.’ I heard Brendon Bolton say Daisy certainly wasn’t dropped due to poor form, which was strange as the barista was just asked if he’d like sugar.

Port Adelaide will be happy to face the Blues after dropping their last two games; this is just what the doctor ordered.

It’s been a tough few weeks for the Power, what with their consecutive losses and the situation in North Korea threatening to derail their plans to conquer China.

Only the Melbourne media could find an AFL angle for a geopolitical crisis involving North Korea and the United States.

If hostilities do break out on the Korean peninsula, I’m sure you’d agree that the disruption to the Power v Suns game will be front and centre of global concerns. So far, the United Nations’ silence on this issue is frankly, criminal.

It would just be David Koch’s luck for a nuclear Armageddon to stifle his plans for world domination.

I’m tipping Port here due to the fact they’ve got Ryder back, and it’s Carlton.

- See more at: https://titusoreily.com/afl/highly-unhelpful-guide-round-five#sthash.0I2g2wL8.dpuf
Brilliant Titus.

Please do not stand on the hill tonight.

Carlton have a really dangerous forward line. Eddie Betts has been in excellent form, as has Jeffie Garlett. Tom Bell and Mitch Robinson always seem to lift against Port, and we're lucky that Jarrad Waite is injured, cos he's due for a bag, too. They'll probably play Lachie Henderson forward to try and stretch our defence, and Zach Tuohy is dangerous off half back with his long kicking. The only one who doesn't worry me is Levi Casboult.

I hope we go all out Hawthorn 2015 in the first quarter. This mob won't come back from that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back