Game Day Port v Carlton 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering the time he spent off the ground, his performance was even more remarkable.

That was the most dominant midfield game I can remember. Don't recall him doing one thing tonight that was anything less than perfect.

BOG for mine. Sorry Robbie

Carlton mate and I at the game had Wines bog by a margin to Robbie.

Got hit in the head by one. Somebody spray some poison on the whole place to get rid of those things. During a crows game is ideal.

Just napalm the campaigners. Not sure what to do about the moths though.

They didn't register a disposal in their forward half in Q3.

Diabolical that we didn't shred them into a fine powder.

71 inside 50s ffs.

Worst 90 point win ever. Sack Hinkley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst 90 point win ever. Sack Hinkley.
It's the lapses we have that's infuriating.

I get in football there will be momentum swings but to let that Carlton side dominate us for long periods in that 1st half was ....Well ...ordinary

Did have LOLs when a Carlton player kicked into forward 50 and went 40 metres up and 30 metres long. I yelled 'gary owen' (a rugby term).

Also Boaks silly kick.

Needs video with Benny Hill music.

Thanks, liking the look of some of your young ones too.

The larger Curnow and SPS were both good I thought, although SPS needs to tidy up his disposal.

Pickett on the other hand has done very little so far this season to suggest he will make it, but playing a difficult role in a poor team.

he might be saving that for when Gibbs is playing for the crows

I'm still disappointed that he didn't go to the Crows. With Dangerfield gone I need somebody to focus my hatred towards, and Ratkins is too much of a small fry.

Nar ,seriously ive watched em all since around 1964 and cant remember 1 that's played so consistently average like he has the last 2 years , and it aint getting better , wish it wasn't so , but it is .
So you think Dom Cassisi was a better player than Boak?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back