Game Day Port v crows, Round19 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

man, i know this is harsh but i have no love for burton. good player and that but wingard was special, properly special.

Still is. A huge chunk of mourning the loss of the season is that he won’t be able to shove it squarely up our kool-aid guzzling fans.

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
Still is. A huge chunk of mourning the loss of the season is that he won’t be able to shove it squarely up our kool-aid guzzling fans.
Don't get me wrong, he's a jet and an AA mid at his best

But the difference between Rozee and Ben King, with 200 games of Duursma and 150 of Burton is worth it

Duckimus Prime

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Amazing player from 2013-14. Memory a bit hazy now but at the time I really thought he should have been in consideration for AA on a forward flank in '13.
Well the All Australian selectors disagreed with you. They thought he should be a forward pocket and selected him there instead of on the flank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That whole period in 2018 from the Peel Thunder shitshow to the end of trade week was just a bizarro world, the type of self destructive turn that can ruin a club for a decade.

Thank God we lucked in at the draft or we'd be in immense strife.

Is there a bigger generic f**khead than Luke Brown?

Good grief.

Have said before and will say it again, Luke Brown is a default AFL Evolution Create-A-Player come to life.

man, i know this is harsh but i have no love for burton. good player and that but wingard was special, properly special.

Don't take the club's incompetence out on Burton. He's not Wingard but he's still a very good footballer. I'm bloody happy we have him, I just wish we'd found a different way of getting him.

Who was this Shulz guy Bruce kept on mentioning during the game?

The number of times he gets the pronunciation wrong of a player's name is embarrassing.

“Jay Schools“

Remove this Banner Ad

Back