Game Day Port v crows Showdown xvixxxiiiixix (43)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I rather hit the first 18 than continuously jumble around with the 19th-22nd slots.
True. However I like to think that today we played with a midfield of 3 vs 4. As SPP was so bad he was a liability with 6 touches. Mind you it's being generous counting Ryder as he was hopeless. So moving SPP out of the middle for me is a solid change

I don't think it's sympathy. Port are the only team of all teams outside Victoria that has a true history. They share the same pedigree as Vic clubs. Not just a club made out of nowhere and plonked in a capital city. I hope Port can come good from this. It was one of the worst games I have ever seen a team play.

We'll smash you lot anyway

Any club worth its salt will clean out its no-hopers from the doorman, to the head trainer, to the captain.

I will not renew my membership next year unless it happens.
I think we will lose several thousand members next year if major changes are not made to coaches and players. Crowds are over the way we play

I grew up watching a champion team. Now I watch a s**t loser team with overpaid pretty Nancy boys with lots of tats and no balls. Pretty simple. What would Greg Phillips, Leslie, fiacchi have done today? Rolled over like bitches? Or fought tooth and nail? Got dirty? Started a fight? Played tight man on man?
The previous generation ie brogan, chad, Pickett used to smash the s**t out of the cows. The current pack of effimanate tattooed metro sexuals couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Too busy doing their hair and styling their new tattoos to influence a game.
Showing ur age u old campaigner... :)

Agreed, unfortunately DBJ is heading back to the form that was probably going to see him delisted a few years ago before he was plucked from obscurity.
This season he has been very ordinary, he must be getting very close to falling off the Lobbe cliff.

Agreed but he is not alone unfortunately. How many players can we name who have significantly improved over the past 3-5 years?

Send that to the board as a hashtag. You'll win a season pass and a clapped out Renault.

I've been test driving cars the last couple of weeks and s**t does Renault suit us perfectly. On the outside it looks great but it has no grunt and the quality is flimsy at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate, i did not mean to come off as a utensil or a troll.

I didn't take it as troll, don't worry about it. a lot of emotion/frustration in this place that hasn't been undone for 10 years

At least it's not just us being one eyed about Port thinking it's time he moved on. Actually Voss can go first tbh. Midfield has no clue what their doing

I don't think it's sympathy. Port are the only team of all teams outside Victoria that has a true history. They share the same pedigree as Vic clubs. Not just a club made out of nowhere and plonked in a capital city. I hope Port can come good from this. It was one of the worst games I have ever seen a team play.

What better place to start than against your mob next week.

Just watch port next week, there is always a shameful new record to break.
Showing ur age u old campaigner... :)
martin Leslie would kick ur teeth in and use ur face as an ashtray for that.

Jacobs wins all Australian ruckman. Absolutely smashed Ryder tonight and was probably sitting second untill then anyway. He turns up everytime we play them and dominates. He must of hated port when he was a kid or something...

Anyway we are soft and that's all there is to it.. there's a reason guys like Josh Carr won every showdown he played in. We haven't got anyone like that anymore. Mothers club midfield led by well no1 , we have no leaders.

Cows are well drilled like a roman legion. Port look like a barbarian horde. Cows list is average, no depth, but its more credit to them & their coaching staff. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Seriously though, stop Lever & laird & they are dead. Of course ports coaches are so s**t stupid it didn't even get there because they allowed cows mids to shark & nullify Ryder again so it was lost out of the middle first, again. Dumb s**t Hinkley

Average?

Wevé been top 2 all year! No depth? Bugger you Greenwood and Keath!!!

Mate, can understand your pissed off, but seriously! You guys didnt show up at all. Port are better than that. Hell, the Crows just proved they are better than a draw against Collingwood.

Stop Lever and Laird?? Who stopped the Crouch's? Sloane? etc

I'm not here for a shitfight, just thought Port would have responded after last week.

Also, massive respect for SPP!!

I've been test driving cars the last couple of weeks and s**t does Renault suit us perfectly. On the outside it looks great but it has no grunt and the quality is flimsy at best.

... and costs a motza to get serviced.

Toyota Camry though, you'll drive that *er for a decade before it starts to rattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back