Review PORT v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d take a 50 point win in those conditions every time. Enjoyed the game, really happy with the win.
Can’t watch Charlie on the set shots though. It seems the more straight in front it is, the more likely he is to miss it.
Would be great if he can sort that out for the finals. We will need to take every opportunity we have in finals otherwise we could be in trouble. Go Ports!!

For as good as Boak has been this year, Ollie has now been just as good really. He's had a monster season. I'd go as far as saying his best ever season now. After the last couple of years, its a wonderful turnaround.

Great result really. Dominated most of the game, shut them out offensively. Very good win in those conditions.

Lycett, Rocky, Boak and Wines must be the form midfield of the competition. DBJ was excellent, just about BOG for mine. Houston great as well. Mots had a good second half. Ebert very good. Gray clever. Mckenzie good positioning down back.

Only downside was Farrell getting nowhere near it again.

M9tlop worked into the game in the end. Hopefully he can build on that.

Thought Karl was really sloppy with his disposal tonight. I know it was wet but expect better.

McKenzie had a few WTF moments.

Clurey on the Big gut still worries me

Bonner and Farrell are clearly the ones that make way for Butters and Burton.

Other than that a really solid performance.

Bonner was excellent. I kniw you hate him but he got us out of trouble multiple times with his kicking.

I swear I didn't see Jonas till the last qtr on TV. Likewise I honestly didn't notice Farrell all game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame the club can’t financially benefit from the home finals as much as we would have in a normal season
Aren't ticket profits just split even amongst the 18 teams or something?

Very solid win - as a supporter, you'd take a 50 point thumping any day of the week.

Now here's hoping for a Sydney/Carlton double tomorrow, to lock up both ends of the ladder.

Oh, and if someone could do a gif of Charlie's mark of the year contender, that'd be great.

For as good as Boak has been this year, Ollie has now been just as good really. He's had a monster season. I'd go as far as saying his best ever season now. After the last couple of years, its a wonderful turnaround.

Great result really. Dominated most of the game, shut them out offensively. Very good win in those conditions.

Lycett, Rocky, Boak and Wines must be the form midfield of the competition. DBJ was excellent, just about BOG for mine. Houston great as well. Mots had a good second half. Ebert very good. Gray clever. Mckenzie good positioning down back.

Only downside was Farrell getting nowhere near it again.
Agree about Wines, has been great.
Farrell has skill but no desperation, and doesn't seem to read the play that well.
Overall good solid win, with Motlop & Bonner playing a good second half.

Top 2 & guaranteed home final, bring it on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back