Game Day Port v Expansion Club (1) in Shanghai

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one disappointed in the dress....
Bit of Coming to America from the American priest.
Anyway 6 & 3.

I had no great issue with the size of the crowd yesterday although I have to admit it did look a bit smaller than last year by about a k or so, the disappointment to me was what appeared to be the very small number of Chinese spectators.

I had no great issue with the size of the crowd yesterday although I have to admit it did look a bit smaller than last year by about a k or so, the disappointment to me was what appeared to be the very small number of Chinese spectators.

But the game was such chaos ball I cant see it taking off. Theres enough chaos in their lives with the amount of people that live there.

Ddi2cDRVAAAKe_y.jpg
These 2 seem like great mates. Plenty of 2 way respect from what Ive observed. Important for player retention.

But the game was such chaos ball I cant see it taking off. Theres enough chaos in their lives with the amount of people that live there.

It was definitely chaos ball yesterday and for long periods a game of rolling scrums, not helped by Dew's game plan to continually clog things up.
The hoped for business opportunities aside we have to play a Victorian team there next year or the footy side of the equation could wither on the vine.

I'd have to say that after winning the first two games there, winning won't be that important in the future. We need an opponent that is capable of putting on a good spectacle and as long as we keep putting the hard work in, the support will come.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Janus told me after last week we were going god mode starting today.

Puny gods.

I had Round 11 on my sheet, but I'm moving it to Round 13. I still think we should be able to play great football, but we aren't as close as Janus wants to believe we are.

When is the last really good game ebert has played? Is it almost time for a week with the maggies?
Cant remember. Sometime pre baby.

This question was common last year. Someone pointed out that this would be the wrong question. The correct one would be: "when was Ebert's last BAD game?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back