Game Day Port v Expansion Club (1) in Shanghai

Remove this Banner Ad

We head to the bye in ok shape.

Our fwd entries need a lot of work but I am ok with the rest of our game.

Wines looks like he’s already checked out weeks ago.

The next two weeks are crucial. I fear the worst if the ball is bounced for the Hawks game and he isn't signed up.

Channel 7 straight to the news.
No post match presentation.
No post match song in the rooms.
No post match review on the game.

... Take the bloody rights off them AFL!!!

And 5aark straight to caller Sue who doesn't like Pawed Addlayed playing in China.

200w_d.gif

246x0w.jpg

Grounded out a tough win. Proud I’ve boys even though it wasn’t pretty. Time to enjoy the bye and some much needed rest. We have a good launch pad here for the year on 6-3. Well done boys

The next two weeks are crucial. I fear the worst if the ball is bounced for the Hawks game and he isn't signed up.

Are you so disappointed with the win today you need to find something to wet your pants about?

Poor first half, dominant second half. Perhaps a bit of a showdown hangover early on. SPP perhaps our only dominant player with everyone going a job. Motlop still floating in la la land after last week. 6-3 going into the bye sees us in pretty good shape.

There's a theme with our first quarters. Today's wasn't an anomaly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realistically had we kicked straight the margin would of been the same as last year. Dirty conditions. Good break.

Wow. That post was so positive I had to double check the username.

6-3 after what has been a pretty harsh start to the season with a fair bit of travel, not many easy games and some s**t injuries.

We are laughing folks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back