Game Day Port v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical danger game for us, should win and win easily if we are legitimate but can see this being a grind.

can see freo parking the bus and us having 100 inside 50s bombed on Charlie’s head.

need To get it down.

wanna see some pressure applied to Fyfe, not just let his run loose

As Garibaldi Red posted above, if you have something to prove you have purchased a membership then head to the ticket windows immediately west of the southern gate on the Southern Plaza and they will be able to provide you with barcodes to gain access.

Ah, thanks - will bring along proof of purchase and head to that ticket booth. I wasn't sure they would have access to that information since it seems like tickets and membership are managed by different companies.

“We’re not as good as we want to be, but we’re better than what we don’t want to be so we’re somewhere in the middle of where we need to be and where we absolutely do not want to be. We’ll go back amd talk about what we think are the things we need to be doing that we’re not, and what things we’re doing that we shouldn’t. We should be there sometime in 2035 if everything goes right for us. PS don’t mention the bars. We respect Colonwood. kthnxbye.”

695A6B84-A9AB-4E22-B8DE-E6B31CF459AB.jpeg

“That’s actually pretty disrespectful to Freo, I reckon. They’ve got some super players, like Fyfe and… s-so we knew they’d give us a game today and that’s what they did. Did we underperform and not meet our own expectations? Probably. But take nothing away from the Dockers, they were excellent.”

Feel like we really need a break the shackles type game where the forwards gel and we have multiple 4+ goal kickers. Team is probably not in the form at the moment for this, but on a nice day at home against a team we should be favourites against would be the time to break the funk.

Watch Fyfe go god mode and all of a sudden kick 4 straight. We always work out of form players into form.

We should win; their midfield bats deep; mundy fyfe serong walters cerra brayshaw but

their forward line is absoloute shithouse. Small forwards are decent at putting on pressure but the only real threat is Lobb who McKenzie and Aliir should essily be able to take care of.

Logue out Cox wont be able to float and will have to occupy Dixon. Watson Ryan and probably Duman will come in i rate George and Todd higher than all except for Ryan expect one of ours to have a massive bag

“We’re not as good as we want to be, but we’re better than what we don’t want to be so we’re somewhere in the middle of where we need to be and where we absolutely do not want to be. We’ll go back amd talk about what we think are the things we need to be doing that we’re not, and what things we’re doing that we shouldn’t. We should be there sometime in 2035 if everything goes right for us. PS don’t mention the bars. We respect Colonwood. kthnxbye.”
Are you related to Sir Humphrey Appleby?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch Fyfe go god mode and all of a sudden kick 4 straight. We always work out of form players into form.

We should win; their midfield bats deep; mundy fyfe serong walters cerra brayshaw but

their forward line is absoloute shithouse. Small forwards are decent at putting on pressure but the only real threat is Lobb who McKenzie and Aliir should essily be able to take care of.

Logue out Cox wont be able to float and will have to occupy Dixon. Watson Ryan and probably Duman will come in i rate George and Todd higher than all except for Ryan expect one of ours to have a massive bag
Fyfe will be a problem.

I don't know what will happen

And I'm on the verge of not caring

I've found myself looking forward to the mid season break.

Last year was such a fun and exciting ride. This year has been a dreary, uninspiring letdown.

View attachment 1141302

“That’s actually pretty disrespectful to Freo, I reckon. They’ve got some super players, like Fyfe and… s-so we knew they’d give us a game today and that’s what they did. Did we underperform and not meet our own expectations? Probably. But take nothing away from the Dockers, they were excellent.”

this is why I want Ken to move on

he's not honest

I've found myself looking forward to the mid season break.

Last year was such a fun and exciting ride. This year has been a dreary, uninspiring letdown.
Expectations are funny things

Beautiful sunny day outdoors today. Bugger all wind, no clouds to keep in the heat so it's gonna be a cold night and morning before the sun gets up tomorrow.

Benefit of game finish at 7pm and not 10pm, is it should still be double digit temperature in the last quarter.

It will be a grind. Longmuir was Collingwood's defence coach for a few years before he got the Freo job.

3 or 4 goal win is all I'm expecting. We aren't playing well, missing Lycett, Butters and Duursma in the middle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back