Game Day Port v GWS - who's excited?

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s pretty easy to take an “intercept mark” when the opposition kicks the ball to your advantage 99 times out of 100.

Or you just zone off your shorter opponent when the ball is in the air.

It is angering me more than anything. We knew with the selections that this would happen and as it turned out GWS are really quite s**t too and so made our ridiculous gameplan look like we were taking it up to them but in reality both teams just making it look scrappy.

Go Ken and take those like minded muppets in the box with you. Every game that he stays he is infecting our players and causing more permanent damage.

I honestly don’t see what this tall forward obsession this board has to do with anything?

Would having an extra tall stop Robbie Gray from being the least reliable set shot in the country? Would it stop Dixon and Howard dropping countless marks? Would it stop Duursma from missing from directly in front? Would it stop Powell-Pepper taking 18 shots a game and missing all of them? Would an extra tall forward stop Amon from missing from directly in front?

Carn, it's obvious.. If you can't see it...
They missed a lot of easy shots too.

The crowd number was a real worry but to me not unexpected. Someone said there is a board meeting coming up plenty for them to ponder

Wow.

Ryder
Sutcliffe
Duursma

missed sitters.

No-one bringing the ball to ground in forward 50. Howard didn’t put up a fight.

Hinkley’s midget ball cost us again.
The Amon brain fade....50m

The umpire calling a behind when we were away which cost us a goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ken, Voss and Bassett are in the coaching box next year I'm going with my feet and not renewing my membership. I'll still show up to the occasional game, but won't help their stats department with an extra 4 memberships for me and the family.
I think there's a very good chance they won't be. Tredrea thinks there might be a trigger in his last year I'd suspect he's gone after this year if we get 27k weekly

Howard should either play in defence or in sanfl he is too dumb & lost to play forward. Waste of space. Sutcliffe is not an AFL footballer’s boot lace.Our defence is playing worse than last year & our forward line is a mess. We have no composure with our F50 entries. Hinkley is obviously out of his depth & the assistants alongside him are making below average contributions to our season.

It's staggering how little game sense this team has.
How many times do we receive the ball in the coridoor and immediately handpass it to a player running past who is well and truly covered? We Turn the ball over and rush our forward entries all in the name of "attacking" football.

It's staggering how little game sense this team has.
How many times do we receive the ball in the coridoor and immediately handpass it to a player running past who is well and truly covered? We Turn the ball over and rush our forward entries all in the name of "attacking" football.

Coaching.

So we lose by 2 if that goes through.
We were away with the ball..

Umpire calls it back balls it up in front of their goal (going from our total control of the ball to a 50/50 in a very advantageous spot for them.)

Play goes on until Cameron goals in under a minute from that disasterous call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back