Game Day Port v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

There's probably no accommodation available with all the Vic teams hubbing and returnees from o/s quarantining in all the hotels.
No accommodation available on the GC or Brisbane?

c’aaaaaaarn!

Or if he got half of the umpire protection that some KPFs in the comp get.

Always reminds me of Richo calling for a Royal Commission because Schulz actually received a few frees for getting mauled by the Roos’ Scott Thompson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got back from a weekend away and can't wait for this replay haha. Shocked at the result, thought we would be well and truly smashed today after the Brisvegas game and with the ridiculous scheduling. This could be a season-defining victory and a turning point.

Started off by watching the Ebo bump while I wait, and I swear I'm not just saying this because of bias but I didn't see a lot wrong with it? He is going for the ball, then realises he is a fraction late so turns it in to a bump? If Duckwood did the exact same action they'd be calling him courageous.

If GOTY was based on team effort, the lead up work to Gray’s goal is right Up there. Some of the handball work was great.
Sadly it seems GOTY, being a public vote, will instead be given to some routine kick from a Big Victorian Club (tm). Otherwise Butters from R1 would be up there, as would Kane's yesterday.

There have been some great Port team goals this year, but sadly even the replays and commentary ignores the lead up to them. I'm assuming our coaches are well aware though, as the team first play seems to be prevalent.

Considering the travel and bullshit, that’s a very good result.
surely we travel up the night before next week!
Not if the AFL are paying the bills. The cheap bastards wont pay for a night's accommodation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back