Game Day Port v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

A few shocking 1v1 losses a few shocking umpire calls and drew is losing against Oliver what's giving them the upper hand

Need a big turn around

I have zero faith and I can feel the crowd feeling the same

We’re winning all if not most of the stats and still getting walked over. Our gameplan stinks against good teams with good structure. Also our forwards are dogshit tonight, especially The Todd.

I would hate to be a forward in this side, the entries are sh*t and the ball movement is sooooo slow.
I agree. But this is how we play every week and our forwards do nothing to demand we do any different. That whole quarter or forwards played behind their opponents and still failed to out mark their opponents. How about a lead? How about some spread? Get some seperation maybe?..... Nah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carn. The sh*t thrown at him tonight has been ridiculous. You think he’s to blame for this loss?

You think he’s even in the top 15 culprits?

How many marks has the rest of our team taken inside 50?

I’m going to call out the anti-Marshall crusaders when they make their stupid comments

I called it… as soon as we looked to be playing so bad I said well here will come the Marshall haters to crack Into him and I was right.

Doesn't work hard enough, ask Warren Tredrea I think he would have a fair idea.

I actually think that our backline has held up ok for the majority of the day
Lost a few shockers and 2 out the back

Dickson getting flogged, Marshall getting flogged, Darcy getting flogged and Houston - who used to be on of our best mossing along with Motts and plenty of others. Umps are against us , but we are humbly shite any way. WAKE UP you pear flogs.

SPP on the ball has no awareness. Love his pressure but he just sprints at the stoppage blindly for the all or nothing play. He needs some serious lessons in regards to body work etc. at the stoppage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back