Game Day Port v Norths game day

Remove this Banner Ad

It's more the constant junk time goals in every single quarter that pisses me off. I'd take 5 goal wins every week too but we always let teams back in every 1/4.
But, with the exception of the last (and we even kicked the last goal of that quarter), that didn’t happen today.

We kicked the last 2 goals of each of the first three quarters.

Funny things happen when you take the first option and use the corridor a bit more.
Liked the aggression and want for the contest.
A good win on a totally bogey ground.
Aggression and want for the contest shouldn’t be lauded though, it should be brought in week in, week out while anyone wears anything to do with Port Adelaide.
Time to beat those customers from the West.

Last edited:

Wingard too smiley singing the song. Bad signs.

The other guy who needs some love is Neade. Came in on the back of excellent and sustained SANFL form. 4 goals in two matches. He is applying defensive pressure and we were in desperate need of that.
Nah, he's a downhill skier (according to north's board :rolleyes:)

I only watched snippets of the game but it sounds like we had a much more attacking game plan, and Doogs, Hombsch and Jonas controlled the defence.
Please don't f*** around with Doogs again Kern, he is one of the best tall defenders in the comp.

Yes, but his disposal is a little scratchy, his consistency isnt great and he's pigeon holed as an inside mid, needs to add another string to the bow.

hmm that's disappointing

strong body, fast and hard at it. But that's useless without good decision making and disposal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Wines has a fractured wrist then he must of been on some killer drugs to mark as well as he did.

Was on something. Spent a fair while off getting treatment and medication.

Looked a bit sick though so I'm hoping he was just under the weather.

No one is debating any of that

But we watch 1st year players get handballs out of our tackles because they get their hands free

Boak is old enough to know he should have kept his arms free got the ball out and then locked it up. Cost a goal
There was no way he could keep the arms free with the way Daw tackled him. s**t happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back