Game Day Port v Pretend Port @ Port’s Pretend Home Ground- Time to Prove We Are Not Pretenders

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to see what Richmond did to Fremantle R22, 2017. They thumped them and it set them up for a successful finals push.

Even with the fartarsing about to get the game to go ahead, arms will be folded for anything sub-60 point win. In fact 80 points is the pass mark.

Travis deserves that as a minimum.

Expect Collingwood to try slow the game down again. Last time it took us until Q4 to decide to start playing football rather than giving the opposition what they want and we were lucky to escape with the W. Let's see if anyone in the coaches box learnt from last time. We'll know in 5 minutes.

We looked to play on and use the corridor from the first bounce vs. St. Kilda. I expect to see a continuation of that this week.

Port by 56 Prison Bars.
Ollie 32 possies
Georgie 5 goallies
Charlie 3 pointies
Eddie to shift into beetroot mode at 3/4 time.
Chicki to tell Whately to STFU

Only a few rounds to go now before finals, and time is running out to get some strong form going.

Time to flick the switch and shift into overdrive, and surf a tsunami into the pointy end of the competition.

No mercy on sides from now on!

Port by 60+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is funny how you magically appear within minutes of me quoting thundercloud or that other happy-clapper.

Every.

Single.

Time.
its funny how you intervene to waft this particular brand of flatulence in any thread that isn’t dominated by the same boring whinging about Hinkley. Also you carry this LuLzY persona while obviously being the angriest c*nt in the room.

giphy.gif

its funny how you intervene to waft this particular brand of flatulence in any thread that isn’t dominated by the same boring whinging about Hinkley. Also you carry this LuLzY persona while obviously being the angriest c*nt in the room.

You know those games where you come onto the board after and it's a virtual 'like' orgy.... Well I'm hoping for one of them tonight. Likes everywhere, all over the shop. Would be nice to finally have a really solid runaway win with no injuries.

Reality though I think Collingwood will push us again. Port by 17.

Last edited:
Collingwood haven't had any really heavy defeats this year but I've got a feeling this could be the night when the dam finally bursts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back