Game Day Port v Pretend Port @ Port’s Pretend Home Ground- Time to Prove We Are Not Pretenders

Remove this Banner Ad

I kinda interpret this as ‘he should be held in higher regard, but doesn’t because he doesn’t play for a Vic team.’

I think Swan is an idiot but I feel like his comment was meant to be positive.
Yeh its prob why he bit back lol. All good fun

What Dane meant to say was that if Travis had bashed that security guard unconscious and been ordered to pay compensation, he would have done the honourable thing.

It was totally meant to be a complement. Maybe.

Nah fck him & any positive intent he mean't this had <insert player name> played in Melbourne he'd be held in higher blah blah sh*t is so tiresome, myopic & disrespectful.
But, unfortunately, true...

That sentiment from the media grates because at no point do the media actual hold themselves accountable for not placing him in a higher regard because he is based outside of Victoria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of which, I hope everyone enjoyed BT name dropping Trent Bianco's parents and offering his guess as to where they'd be watching the game.

At least we also got some inane discussion about the local Victorian football club that Willem Drew played for before he was drafted.

Speaking of which, I hope everyone enjoyed BT name dropping Trent Bianco's parents and offering his guess as to where they'd be watching the game.

At least we also got some inane discussion about the local Victorian football club that Willem Drew played for before he was drafted.
And related to Jonno Brown

Which provided a perfect segue to start talking about JUH because reasons. Lucky because the only other things they could have discussed were a top 4 team, a 300 gamer, a cellar dwelling BiG fOuR cLuB or the actual ******* game that was playing out.

Poor man's Kane Cornes (Who is Ben Dixon?) says we're still pretenders:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back