Game Day Port V Richmond

Kingfish73

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Release him! Cannot wait to watch him tonight. We need to tapper our expectations as he adapts to AFL footy but his aggression and attack on the ball will be something that will surely create noise like no other at AO.
images.jpeg-1.jpg

Team must deliver and make last weeks performance against West Coast an exception. The midfield battle will be tough and hard. Butters master class written all over it. Who takes Dusty forward, DBJ?

Port by 19

Not sure if it’s been posted elsewhere but this popped up on my feeds.

There’s four episodes - coaches box audio overlaying last years prelim - so you get a feel for how Richmond and us will be trying to play tonight ( lack of rain aside)

davesnothere

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We are a better side with Jones in I’m worried that Dusty vs a first gamer could be the difference though.

Jones to get rising star nom.

Port by 20 points.

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Release him! Cannot wait to watch him tonight. We need to tapper our expectations as he adapts to AFL footy but his aggression and attack on the ball will be something that will surely create noise like no other at AO.
View attachment 1097590

Team must deliver and make last weeks performance against West Coast an exception. The midfield battle will be tough and hard. Butters master class written all over it. Who takes Dusty forward, DBJ?

Port by 19

Dbj on dusty worked great last time...

Except this year instead of being AA he's been in atrocious form

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
I have a wedding on today, so will unfortunately miss.

Good luck to Jones, hoping Hartlett can find form.

PA by 13pts

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
TJ will take Dusty when he goes forward.

Must show last week was a rarity and bounce back tonight. Didnt lose 2 in a row at all last year, hopefully the same this season.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Port to start like rave ous pack of wolves, then ease of and Tiges will be 4 goals up at the main break.
Premiership qtr to belong to Port, hang on to win by 17 points.
PA 14g 9b def R 10g 16b.
Dixon, Butters and Gray 3 each.
Best: Duursma, Butters, Alliir, Houston, Boak, Amon.
MG hamstring. Lycett corkie.
Frees Port 19 / R 22.

May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just win and a chance to send a message tonight. We all know this is a good side we have against a all time great side, so time to stand up and do our jobs at home.

Season starts tonight. Have had our 3 games to get into it, time to get going now.

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If we drop this, we go 2-2. Not terminal, but it starts to make top 4 look shaky. Difficult this year I think to find a premier outside the top 4. A few players need to make a statement, looking forward to a bit more fire from the bounce.

Port by 12.

Port to start like rave ous pack of wolves, then ease of and Tiges will be 4 goals up at the main break.
Premiership qtr to belong to Port, hang on to win by 17 points.
PA 14g 9b def R 10g 16b.
Dixon, Butters and Gray 3 each.
Best: Duursma, Butters, Alliir, Houston, Boak, Amon.
MG hamstring. Lycett corkie.
Frees Port 19 / R 22.

Can you be more specific with your predictions?

Back