Game Day Port V Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Carn.

The Duursma tackle was definitely just one of things.

I’ve watched them play that replay Half a dozen times.

a nothing push in the back after a kick is a free

edwards hit duursma and slung him and landed on him after the kick. Clearly a late and dangerous tackle that resulted in the player getting injured

I’m not sure how it can get any more black and white

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Both by Shane Edwards. Hopefully they store it away in the memory bank.

can anyone imagine a world where we tackle dustins legs, and tackle and injure Cotchin after he disposed of the ball and the commentary doesn’t lead a mob with pitchforks onto the ground after the umps have paid a billionty free kicks for those two transgressions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Robbie gray sent them back to tigerland!

Northalives

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
You fu**en know it PJ. Winning a game at home just in round 4 means sh*t. Winning a game ....just in late September means everything. They've done it. We've done sh*t.
This win confirms in the minds of the players that they can win and that is invaluable. The psychological effect of winning under extreme duress, regardless of what time of the year, cannot be underestimated. It "steels" player's minds and just quietly, it gives a coach loads of ammo to use when players are being lazy.

can anyone imagine a world where we tackle dustins legs, and tackle and injure Cotchin after he disposed of the ball and the commentary doesn’t lead a mob with pitchforks onto the ground after the umps have paid a billionty free kicks for those two transgressions?

Just launch into a player’s legs like an Exocet missile after he’s disposed of it = jUsT pArT oF tHe GaMe, mOiTe

alipate

Debutant
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hopefully Duurs knee isn’t too bad. I thought originally he’d been concussed. I thought the trainer that got out to him first pointed to his head to indicate it. If it is worst case scenario with a knee I’m sure he’d attack his rehab as hard as that mark back with the flight tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back