Game Day Port V Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

just on Dixon, when you cannot focus on the ball because it is blurry when it's coming in and then becomes the size of a beach ball when it's a foot from your eyes, it's just about impossible to mark or take the ball cleanly. That's the lot of a player who wears contacts. Paddy Ryder use to suffer from that as well I would suggest.

We'd be f*cked without robbie gray omg.

Give him a mil a year!

Just launch into a player’s legs like an Exocet missile after he’s disposed of it = jUsT pArT oF tHe GaMe, mOiTe
It's adisgrace. That tosser Rowe on double cow did it to Bret Chalmers in a Grand Final when we only went in with one ruckman and it cost us the win because Chalmers was f***ed.

Just to make the night better I just shook Byron Pickett's hand!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

first game for me in a LONG time this weekend... unsure if I saw one in 2019, deff didn't see one last year...

I am confident the last game I saw, Pittard, Polec, Frampton, Hombsch, Watts and Wingard played...

Dunno what to expect, its a new world
World ain’t that new, I struggled to keep emotions in check through NTUA, the everyday supporter is still dumb as a plank of wood, “kick it down the line” We are kicking THAT way” “Kick it to the hot spot” anyone would think it’s 1982...

I do love the “Hips, tackle the hips” when Dusty breaks another tackle... has no Port supporter watched any football in the last 6 years?

Nothing unusual about that.
2 sets of rules.
Especially regarding what is or isn't a mark tonight. What should be considered holding the man contesting the mark. And my personal favourite of don't pay frees against Dusty be it for a high fend or a ridiculously late, he wasn't even part of the marking contest, spoil that should have been 50.

I want someone’s head on a ******* pike

Butters is tackled by the legs, no free and goes out the game injured.

duursma is tackled after he disposed of it, no free, no report, and goes off the ground injured

I’m both cases the commentary is ******* silent where if the shoe was on the other foot our player would have been tried and executed live on tv.

fu** you cheating campaigners
As well as the late bump on Duursma sending him into the signage. The commentary at half time if it was one of our players who lay the hit would be "so do you think 2 or 3 weeks?".

I was sure that final rushed behind would be called deliberate, and to be fair it looked as deliberate as any I've seen. Didn't seem to rate a mention in the washup though - have they changed the rule or something?
Pretty much if it's inside of the box you can rush it through. It would have caused an uproar given that Grimes rushed one through from even further out earlier in the game.

I want someone’s head on a ******* pike

Butters is tackled by the legs, no free and goes out the game injured.

duursma is tackled after he disposed of it, no free, no report, and goes off the ground injured

I’m both cases the commentary is ******* silent where if the shoe was on the other foot our player would have been tried and executed live on tv.

fu** you cheating campaigners
In both instances Edwards is the tackler

Did anyone see what happened to Rozee? Got a bad cork but I've watched the play around the time he got hurt and he's nowhere near the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back