Game Day Port V Richmond

Vagabond0

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
can anyone imagine a world where we tackle dustins legs, and tackle and injure Cotchin after he disposed of the ball and the commentary doesn’t lead a mob with pitchforks onto the ground after the umps have paid a billionty free kicks for those two transgressions?

Until we win a couple of flags can't expect much more. Sides that win multiple premiership will always get rose coloured calls from commentators

May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Did anyone see what happened to Rozee? Got a bad cork but I've watched the play around the time he got hurt and he's nowhere near the ball.
He got sat down off the ball in front of the cheer squad early in the first quarter. People I was sitting near said he got dropped off the ball, I didn't see it but I saw him down for a few minutes. Not sure what happened and it hasn't been shown anywhere as of yet.

Best: Duursma, Butters, Alliir, Houston, Boak, Amon.

I ribbed you for your predictions pre game but honestly this predicted best list actually ended up being very accurate lol, probably only Wines the glaring omission.

davesnothere

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We'd be f*cked without robbie gray omg.

Give him a mil a year!

I read that as a milf. But yeah.

The Hobo

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He got sat down off the ball in front of the cheer squad early in the first quarter. People I was sitting near said he got dropped off the ball, I didn't see it but I saw him down for a few minutes. Not sure what happened and it hasn't been shown anywhere as of yet.

Any idea who it was? Surely something that injures your opponent that badly gets looked at, considering how far off the ball it was?

The number of bad corkies in the game is concerning and makes me wonder if that was a deliberate ploy

May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any idea who it was? Surely something that injures your opponent that badly gets looked at, considering how far off the ball it was?

The number of bad corkies in the game is concerning and makes me wonder if that was a deliberate ploy
People I was sitting with said it was Liam Baker, but don't take that as gospel. I did notice after it Dixon had a few words with Baker

OnlyPowerForever

Cancelled
Mar 22, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was down that end of the ground, Lachie Jones' first kick into forward 50, Dixon moving to the ball and Rozee tried to block Broad (I think), Broad got through and got a fist to the footy, then doubled back to pick up Connor in the square.
Following the ball was the accidental OOF by Fantasia, and Richmond kicked the goal from the following play.

Didn't see Mansell in the area but looks like he was.

Back