Game Day Port v Swantits

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant find old photo of the drag swantits?

If my u10 Henley Sharks can kick 3 into wind last night to snatch victory, port can demonstrate some heart.

Daughter wants to go so just us going.

Nice. My u7 Sharks are playing tomorrow

someone posted a thread called assistant coaches that disappeared, what happen?

also i woke up feeling really good for a change so i have no idea how i should be tipping this game

The OP was a game day post and had nothing to do with assistant coaches so was moved here.

The poster changed the post to an assistant coach question so the thread is back with that as the OP.

All I know on this one is Syd at $3.20 in these conditions against us is far to long. Especially considering Syd have owned the “spuds who rip us up” ledger against us.

Emotional hedge bet worth the investment today.

Ports by 9pts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the swannie's form in conditions like those expected today is probably better than ours and their $3.20 does look a tad inviting.

That aside, Port by 11 points. :rolleyes:

All I know on this one is Syd at $3.20 in these conditions against us is far to long. Especially considering Syd have owned the “spuds who rip us up” ledger against us.

Emotional hedge bet worth the investment today.

Ports by 9pts.
betting is not logical.. don't try to logic-the-ledger,, doesn't work
look at GWS

Don’t care about the conditions, we simply CANNOT afford to drop any more home games this season!!!
Ken reckons its part of the journey.....and the Swans were really good today......and someone has to lose.........and it was a great spectacle........and the players really love me.........thankyou

Remove this Banner Ad

Back