Game Day Port v Swantits

Remove this Banner Ad

In these conditions I give them a pass.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Under no conditions would that be a pass for Bonner.

Weak as ******* piss.

Bonner has foot skills but a liability through heavy traffic

He’s not much good in any contest and his foot skills are overstated. His form has been poor apart from one blinder several weeks ago.

Wanganeen was playing league football when he was 16, let's just pump the brakes.

Cool ya jets 😂

Im
Comparing him to Wangas not replacing.

For the last decade on here I vent at players not reading the ball off the ground like Wanganeen could.

This kid is the closest since him, coupled with skill and composure, with body shape, I reckon he’s our next Wanganeen.

Better quarter? I am not watching and they said on the radio that the swans pretty much dominated that 2nd quarter without reward.

I hate not being able to see the match.
Sorry, just catching up on the thread. The radio was wrong. Swans had their patches in the second but mainly through lapses on our side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonner has foot skills but a liability through heavy traffic

Eh?

He’s one of the best movers in traffic in the afl. Absolutely elite mover in traffic and disposal in traffic there are few that can do what he can.

His weakness is his one on one defending, weak defensive and tackling efforts, poor ability to win the contested ball, and a below average intercept marker considering he’s a 191cm guy who plays loose.

Todd with the lot! Best part is not the goal there. Can’t wait till he has another 5-10kg and does that tackling regularly.
He can only do it regularly if he stays in the side. Judging on the last 2 games, he and Ladhams have to be among the first picked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back