Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buget

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Port should win this. I’m going 5 goals after a strong 2nd quarter and the typical Port Adelaide coast.

Would like to see Lord kick a few and Teakle ruck well.

26k crowd - local football is back and its a rubbish game time.

Last edited:
The absolute best outcome for the West Coast this season is to end up with Harley Reid at the end of it and I don't think they are going to let us stand in their way.

Lord to kick 5 goals
JHF 3 Brownlow votes.

The Shining GIF

“Here’s Tommy”. We missed you Tom.

My guesstimate of an only faintly interested crowd:
Chardonnay and apricot slice will keep me busy at the game.

Anzac game... s**t time slot.... Kick in the teeth.
Yup, this is SA’s ANZAC Round Game, it should have decent coverage at least.
Instead we get eves and days from Melbourne.
Ridiculous, it also shows what the AFL really want from ANZAC round…a fuller MCG.

We’ll win by around 20pts or so. Should be putting the Eagles B team to the sword, but this is the type of game we slack off in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've been basically giving away tickets to this one and it'll still be a s**t crowd. Damn Saturday games.

Combine that with our traumatized supporter base, the general lack of excitement and the fact we're playing the Eagles and it's all set for a really flat afternoon.

I have a horrible feeling they'll take it right up to us, they don't look as weak as the talk has been on paper, but this should really be the type of game we blow open with a good spell of footy.

Moving to 4-2 after the start we had would definitely be classed a good start to the year.

We have seen these easy kill games become as boring as batsh*t multiple times during kern's tenure, so I expect we will cruise to a comfortable lead before half time and then put the cue in the rack early in the 3rd term, resulting in a potential 60 plus point win being less than half that and in the process at least 3 or 4 valuable percentage points being flushed around the `S' bend to Bolivar.

Just have a feeling this will be TJ's last game.

They're giving him a chance but suspect this could be it.

We'll win by 10 goals, the spuds we brought in this week will look half decent against our WAFL team opponents, and this will be used as an excuse to give them the next month of AFL football while Hayes and Georgiades waste away in the SANFL. Teakle's form will quickly drop off, at which point he'll be omitted for a returning Scott Lycett.

West coast not as bad as people on this forum are trying to perceive.
Loss to North by 5 points beat GWS smashed by Melbourne and lost to Geelong last week by 8 but did out score the Cats in the second half.
They have some talented players,Allen would be a walk up starter in any team.
We should win and my guess would be by around the 6 goal mark.
4-2 and playing a couple of form teams in the next fortnight will give us a better guide to how the team is travelling.

We'll win by 10 goals, the spuds we brought in this week will look half decent against our WAFL team opponents, and this will be used as an excuse to give them the next month of AFL football while Hayes and Georgiades waste away in the SANFL. Teakle's form will quickly drop off, at which point he'll be omitted for a returning Scott Lycett.
Hayes has played 7 games in over 5 seasons,think he is well past wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back