Game Day Port v the team that gave the Crows Darcy Fogarty for Charlie Cameron lol

Remove this Banner Ad

At some stage you have to understand that if something happens 10,000 times it’s not a series of unrelated incidents

we continually cop absolute howler umpiring decisions. The kind of stuff that if it happens once to another team there’s a Spanish Inquisition and gets dissected infinitely but we cop them every 10mins.
and we never say a word

If Marshall wasn’t 197cm he probably isn’t on our list anymore. Really time for him to step up.

you’re just constantly bagging out Marshall. I’ve seen you make around 7-8 heavily negative posts about him tonight and you’re one that attacks him regularly.

ive not seen one post by you slamming Dbj, the senior recent all-Aus player who was insipid tonight, or any of the dozen plus senior players who were shocking.

Sack Hinkley he is hopeless. Elevate Schofield remove that plodding idiot. The only time he ever does.well.is with good assistants and doesn't interfere. Walsh in 2014 and Schofield and Montgomery 2020. Suddenly stinkley thinks he is God's gift to AFL...oh travis Boak is out our pseudo captain posession dominating midfielder, should we replace him with a) senior player and former Brisbane captain Rockliff who can play a similar role or b) young player coming off mental health issues who plays a totally different game derrrrr stinkely ******* gold. We will never ever ever win a premiership with him in charge. ******* idiot set up to fail from the start.

you’re just constantly bagging out Marshall. I’ve seen you make around 7-8 heavily negative posts about him tonight and you’re one that attacks him regularly.

ive not seen one post by you slamming Dbj, the senior recent all-Aus player who was insipid tonight, or any of the dozen plus senior players who were shocking.
I’m a Marshall fan but he was piss weak tonight he attacked the ball like josh Jenkins. Dropped 4 easy marks in the 1st quarter. Very poor effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once the What Happen Power Alert (TM) was deployed at about the 10th minute of the first quarter, it was sealed.

The WHPA is never wrong once sounded.

Disappointing play from too many tonight. Last week I was expressing some doubt about whether Freddy was ready for AFL but after his debut I was prepared to say I was wrong if he could back up that form but he looked so out of place tonight. Dropped marks aplenty, and way too much handballing for the sake of it rather than setting something up. Drew and Bergman BOG for me. Wines tried his guts out. Some of those umpiring calls were p***ing me off; the number of incorrect disposals they let them get away with, missed 50s for going through the protected area or moving on the mark, etc.

Marshall has plenty of chances to impose himself though. He just never does.

You really have zero idea.
You could single out about 18 blokes tonight and give them a serve and no one would blame you.
But ollie certainly isn't one of them!
Go back to the first quarter and watch all 10 of his posies and tell me he was best on ground

It seems you only need to throw the ball somewhere near your foot to avoid holding the ball

If the umpire determines a tackled player has not had prior opportunity to dispose of the ball then the tackled player only has to make a genuine attempt to dispose of the ball correctly to not be pinged holding the ball / incorrect disposal. s**t rule but that’s the rule.

he is bad, if there is any heat in the game he is gonna drop all his marks

lol this is bullshit.

was one of our cleanest ball users tonight. There’s bad calls, then there’s did you even have your eyes open calls..
11 clangers.. 1/3 of his possessions were clangers. He was putrid early on, when we need him..

stop looking at stats and watch the game..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back