Not open for further replies.

d3991d2093c8a66a8bbd2107846c9c83.jpg

Jan 14, 2008
Salisbury, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets
Martin a Huge in for them, I Hope Peter Jumps into him hard at every opportunity and breaks him for Scooter to be able to man handle the second stringers and Beat up on English in the 4th quarter.

Think Rozee and Butters will be the difference tonight and Durrsma’s two way running, with his courage to fly with the ball defensively on full display.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see a tag (Libba) go to Boak at the stoppage, Drew try and get to Libba early and we be off because of it. Need to quell Libba, Dunkley and Hunter at the coalface.

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Why are a group of dogs supporters on the ground lined up to greet the players as they run out. I thought that wasn't allowed.

Absolutely shitting bricks right now. Extremely nervous but have a strange level of confidence. We have everything to lose here, and even though we weren't given a chance by anyone beforehand it'd be considered a choke for us to lose, so we can not afford to lose. Everything is tipped in our favour, like being at home, the Bulldogs not being allowed to train, a weeks rest, the Dogs coming from a close semi the week before, the list goes on. And you know what? It ******* scares me. Clearly there's one outcome the footy community wants to happen and I'd absolutely love to spoil the party. I don't feel bad for the Dogs one bit and I hope we destroy them to the point they're so mentally scarred they don't win a final for 15 years.

We have so many things to play for. Trav and Robbie aren't getting any younger, Russell Ebert is fighting his own health battles right now, we have a strong and passionate fanbase that are hungry to see a flag, we have a massive legacy to live up to as a club with 37 flags, we have so many naysayers to prove wrong. The list could go on and on forever.

All in all, there's just one thing I can say. Just farken win Ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back